Filter is offline New Member

Please help me out with this... thanks!

Alright, first off I was planning on starting the Equi-Bolan, DermaGAIN, & MAXTERON cycle and I wanted some users opinions first. I was planning on getting the 4 week package first and seeing the results. Will you notice a result in 4 weeks? I weight 150 and am 6' 0. I lift everyday for about 2 hours at my local ymca. I seem to not be getting bigger at all. I've tried suppliments and nothing works. So I was gonna try this. The main problem with me is I have small wrists and forearms, and the rest of me is more stronger then them. So when I bench or curl I end up hurting my wrists and forearms so bad that I can't lift for like 3 days until they recover. So I was hoping to bulk them up along with the rest of my arms. So I was hoping if anyone could tell me if I will notice a result in 4 weeks or not, or even if I'm waisting my money on these products? Thanks!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Wasting your fucking money!!! That shit is a scam and wont work. Have you bought this yet? Prohormones suck, side effects in a bottle.

Nope, haven't bought it yet. I've been looking around and don't know what to get. It looked the best. What would you suggest?

I would suggest none of that shit. Whats your age, stats, bf% ?

I'm 18
    Weight 150
    6' 0"
    4% body fat

Dont mess with the prohormones. Dont mess with any of that shit your reading about. All you need is Creatine, Protein and L-glut. Belive me thats all you need to grow. People all over the board will tell you the same. Have you took any of these supplements?

I've taken creatine and protien supplements, never tried L-glut.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Please help me out with this... thanks!

Originally posted by Filter
    I lift everyday for about 2 hours at my local ymca. I seem to not be getting bigger at all.
    Aside from the bogus products...
    If you lift every day for 2 hours, you're not giving your body enough time to rest. You'll be amazed what changes you see in your body when you eat right, rest right and work out right.

Try cutting back to 3 or 4 days--hitting each bodypart once per week. Foucs on eating better than you are now, and get some rest. Chuck the supplements besides your vitamins and extra protein.

Best to you, man.

My weekly rutein is

Mondays - Bi's
    Tuesday - Chest
    Wednesday - Tri's
    Thursday - Shoulders
    Friday - Chest & legs

And ab's and running everyday

I rest sat and sun.

Thats all you need. Take those 3 supplements and some flax seed. Bust your ass in the gym. Do some workouts for your forearms. You have to eat right too to grow. 1-2 grams of protein per pound of body wait is 150 or 300 grams. If you eat like you suppose to you will gain. Working out is just half of it, eating right is the other half. Use the search button on that shit you was thinking about taking. Ask the mods on this board- pete235,ptjason,excess, cycyleon or any other mods on here and they will tell you that it is pure shit. Ive seen how much that stuff cost and you would of probally spent what, maybe 300 dollars. Tell me the brand names of the supps your taking.

Like bask said work each bodypart once a week. You have to give yourself rest to grow.

The creatine was from megalabs and the protien was MEGA MRP Pro Performance

In my opinon, Cell-Tech is the best creatine out there. Protein, theres all kinds of good protein out there. Are you taking these supps everyday?

Originally posted by Filter
    My weekly rutein is

Mondays - Bi's
    Tuesday - Chest
    Wednesday - Tri's
    Thursday - Shoulders
    Friday - Chest & legs

And ab's and running everyday

I rest sat and sun.
    Those two days of rest is not enough if you are truly working out for 2 hours every day AND doing cardio (running). Your body needs time to grow--your body grows while you're resting.

Originally posted by titanstigers333
    In my opinon, Cell-Tech is the best creatine out there. Protein, theres all kinds of good protein out there. Are you taking these supps everyday?
    Yep, creatine before my workout, the protien after it

Originally posted by BASK8KACE

Those two days of rest is not enough if you are truly working out for 2 hours every day AND doing cardio (running). Your body needs time to grow--your body grows while you're resting.
    Whats your schedule you go by. I know a lot of people put bi and tri's together.

Take the creatine after you workout and then like 15-20mins later take the protein.

Originally posted by titanstigers333
    Take the creatine after you workout and then like 15-20mins later take the protein.
    I thought you took the creatine before and it gave you energy so you could do more reps. Thats what I was led on to believe.

Monday: Quads/hams/back
    Tuesday: Rest
    Wednesday: Accessories--Abs/Calves
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: Chest/Shoulders/(tris)
    Saturday: Rest or Mountain biking and/or racquetball
    Sunday: Rest

My bi's grow very fast, so I've been leaving them out lately on purpose. Actually they're still getting a workout. My tris get blasted on chest day when I finish out with dips.

Occasionally I'll play racquetball on a rest day. Sometimes I pair back with the accessories and put the leg day in the middle.

I hope that helps.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 08-20-2002 at 10:58 PM.

Hey thanks a lot man. Yeah that helps. I'll try to rest more since thats when you grow.

TheFalconSnowman is offline New Member

Damn ! My Twin Brother

I could not have written a better Bio about myself. We are exactly the same size.I've tried every over the counter product there is. That stuff you are talking about is total BS. The company won't even take it back from thier own reps. If you want to stay ala-Natural, i've noticed some gains for Muscletech products, however you will be on that shit for a long time and the weight will dissapear as you sleep. I've finally given up and went to my doctor for some lagit test. Unfortunately, No one would fill the scripts, so Here I am.

Starting my first cycle this week.

Do your research, and listen to the veterans.
    Lots of good people here to help you out.

You take the creatine after a workout to help your muscles recover better.

See I try to stay all natural, I mean I didn't even wanna take protien supplements at first, but I've given up hope. Nothing worked for me thats why I was wondering about these products. I've had all I can take of being small.

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    If you wanna get bigger, cut out the cardio, its burning calories that you need to gain size. Trian AB's like any other muscle, 2 times a week is ok, but not everyday. If you can do ab's everyday then you arent doing them correctly. At 5% bf you can afford to put on a lot of weight and still be lean. So eat like a horse. Good luck brutha.

mesomorf is offline New Member

Exercise selection is important!

hi,

As well as the stuff the guys have mentioned about eating right, make sure your doing the right exercises. Dont waste time doing bullshit like tricep kickbacks with a 5 lb dumbell.

On leg days do FULL squats with a wider than shoulder width stance. Do these first on your leg day, then use the remainder of your energy for other assistance work on hamstrings like stiff leg deadlifts and leg curls.

On chest/shoulder day do ONE pressing exercise for chest (maybe 3 or 4 sets) and ONE pressing exercise for shoulders (db's, barbell, whatever). Then finish tris with narrow grip benches, dips, etc. Throw some tri kickbacks in if you're a poof and/or one of those personal trainers who work in the upper class poxy health clubs

Back day start with dealifts (bent legged, conventional stance). Then maybe some weighted chins, and barbell rows. Finish Biceps at end with BB and/or DB curls.

Example program:
    -----------------

Mon: legs and abs
    Tues: chest/shoulders/tris
    Thurs: Back and bis
    fri: LIGHT legs and chest (light being about 50% of 1 rep max). Heavy abs

------------------

Do these exercises and eat right and you'll be laughing. And read up about PERIODISING your training. Most important thing you can do for your long term progress.

Cheers,

Mesomorf

Hey thanks a lot man, I need all the advice I can get from people. I think I got what I need now

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    yeah filter man I dunno if anyone asked you this or not, but how are you wrking your sets??? i mea if your doing 5 sets of like 20 reps each that ain't gonna do shit fr you man.. try lower reps with higher weigts...

try every excerscise with 3 - 4 sets of 6-8 reps a pieace. i dunno if you know this or not but they way you work out (menaing sets) determines also how your muscles will grow..

Instaed try this:

Mondays - Bi's
    chest/tri's - mon
    back - tuesday
    legs - wed
    bicepts - thursday
    shoulders - frid

thats if your not running...

what i do (or what i am gonna start doing) is running one day and liting one day... yah know..
    min chest , tues run, wed bi etc

2 things you have to remeber man One is muscles like the chest and back have thier secondary muscles. Chest is the tri's and the back is the bicepts... So you wanna either work em on the same day or space them apart good.. casue i know for me i get a decent bicept work out on my back days.... soo keep that in mind

2.nd most imp thing.. only you know your body.. take everyones critiques and try them out, you'll find osmehting that works for you.. no everyones routines ca work for you.. got it??

Thread Information