Thread: Hey newbie here

ABSorBUST! is offline New Member

Hey newbie here

Hey everyone

New to workin out but i'm motivated and I have been reading threw alot of stuff in here and I'm going to stay natural cuz I'm only 18. BUT my qestion is if i use Yohimburn would it be a good idea to use it with Xenidrine or hydroxycut? Any help that any of you can give me will be great!

stats: 18/5'9"/155 I have a tummy and I'm lookin to cut it and build some muscle.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to the board bro.
    I've never used yohimburn so I couldn't advise, but i would say to stay away from Hydroxycut. Works for some, didn't for me, and scarfing that many pills a day gets tedious.
    I would suggest Charge or Rip Fuel. 1-2 pills and your felling it.
    make sure to cycle them on/off
    Most do 2wks on 2 off. I do a 5/3 day split instead.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    agreed

Dymetadrine Extreme from AST labs is another good one. My current is ripped fuel and i have no complaints at all.

Shredz is offline Respected Member

Yohimburn

I have use both xenadrine and hydroxycut but find it is a lot cheaper and you can play with the dosages a lot easier if you buy the ephedrine and caffine separately. As for the yohimburn..check out this site and read up..to see if it is what you are looking for.

http://www.yohimburn.com/

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    i would use ripped fuel before your workouts, diet and cardio gets rid of the gut though, i would use proetien after your workout to gain muscle mass
    peace

OK Guys so what is a good supplement that will help my muscles grow?

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey absorbust first of all i would forget about any thermogenics.WTF your only 155lbs cant be that fat.just by training and eating right and a little cardio (not too much) that pot belly will go .The more muscle you get the more your metabolism sppeds up and you naturally get more lean provided your eating stays the same

I love creatine ,it has definitely work for me, at least the first time i took it. I gained some good mass but was also eating 3000-4000 cals of clean foods .glutamine is good but will not put some meat on you .

Other then creatine ,i think most of these supplements are garbage.Take a whey protein and maybe a meal replacement if you have the $$ if not go with the whey protein powder and make sure to take atleast one of your servings right after your workout with some simple carbs.

I havent tried any of the new supplements(myostatin etc)so i dont know

hey smart move by staying away from the juice and
    welcome to AR bro

Hey guys whats a good AB work out that makes them pop?

many people report very good results stacking and EC based oral and yohimburn..

DecaDick is offline New Member
    How is your diet? Just wondering man, cuz if ur diet isnt in check and you're not doin any cardio, well then all the hard work you put into working your abs is wasted ... Diet and Cardio is the only thing that will make them appear ... I don't even really work my abs, but they are showing because I do serious cardio and watch my diet ... And my metabolism isn't fast either ... Just my .02 cents

diet is always an important factor

Thread Information