physio_sport is offline Banned

muscletech and its " multi million dollar research budget"

i dont want to sound like a nagging old women but i dont belive muscle tech spends millions on research. i would belive them if they said they spen millions on advertising.personally i dont even think they have a lab.
    think about it why would they spends $'s researching on the same supplements over and over and over again?

and when i saw this picture below that almost blew my head what the hell are those guys in the lab coats doing with that test tube, are they checking cell-tech for crack

and the guy holding the test tube looks confused like somebody smacked a brick in his head.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails muscletech and its " multi million dollar research budget"-muscletech.jpg  

tryingtogain is offline Member
    glad u started this thread. Muscle tech million dollar research is BS! here is the key word i found out. Million dollar research budget. but that doesnt mean they spent it all! there products are way to expensive anyway. they did not spend a million dollars. here is another thing if this stuff really works then why arnt there so called lab people or doctors taking the stuff and getting ripped. i think its just a bunch of bs

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    Fuck it. Cell tech works.

SirRed1 is offline New Member
    shit dont work it just adds 5 to 10 pounds of water once you stop you go right back to your old weight. what are people dumb enuf to actually pay all that money to be super bloted with water well if you you beleave they spent a mill to make the crap than i guess you will use it to haha

personally i didnt think taking 75g of sugar in one serving could be good for your health like in cell-tech but they insist that you take 2 servings for 5 days for loading and continue normally.

and if they do spend the money on research where the hell is it going.
    what i belive was they spent millions of dollars pumping thats huge freak Greg Kovacs ass with steroids .
    Last edited by physio_sport; 08-24-2002 at 04:33 AM.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    All the advertising is bullshit and prices are way to fucking high but there good supps.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I think its obvious that these PHD carrying "scientists" are conducting a very important -and i dare say essential- experiment to make sure that the "Fruit Punch" flavor of CELL-TECH actually turns red when mixed properly in a test tube!!!!

P.S. that tub must be empty....check out that angle and hes not even straining

PPS.... HOMER - "in case you couldnt tell i was being sarcastic"
    MARGE - "Well DUUUh"

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Looks to me like that picture was photographed in somebody's kitchen. The test tube is just a bunch of red food colouring worth about 5 cents at most which reflects the amount of money they really put into their research. The guy with the notepad is writing down about how fake and full of shit everything is to the point where it is difficult for him to keep a straight face while being photographed. Call me crazy but it looks as though somebody else out of the shot is holding the empty container of cell tech, cause the guy holding the test tube is on LSD and is tripping out on the shiny red piece of glass he was paid $10.00, a bottle of booze, and a hooker to hold onto while being photographed.
    Man I'm a cynical bastard.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    man i wanna show this thread to my freinds fucking asshoels always talkign shit about how my Optimum mutrion is swept off the floor.. and all this shit about these guys and thier million dollar research... HA F THEM... optimum nutirion s is better nayway

Originally posted by Darkknight442
    man i wanna show this thread to my freinds fucking asshoels always talkign shit about how my Optimum mutrion is swept off the floor.. and all this shit about these guys and thier million dollar research... HA F THEM... optimum nutirion s is better nayway
    4 real.

as you might have noticed there research is a bunch of crap most of the research they present isnt even theres.
    becuase if it was they would know that when ala is contaminated by anything oil,creatine,touch,air,moisture anything it degrades rapidly into a useless/inferior/non-working product. as also stated by other companies like AST.thats why ast creatine HSC doesnt contain ala. they could have easily added it to creatine HSC if it was possible.

Thread Information