tryintogetbig09 is offline Junior Member

Need Help with friend who wont take my advice

Going into week 4 of my SD cycle and ive got my best friend whom ive been lifting with for about 3 years now. he is much bigger than i, and actually has a under 200lb comp. coming up in january. hes injected before, done some other phs, never bothered with support supps. or proper pct. ive exhausted myself trying to get him to do it safely and i cant get through to him. his currect cycle is like 3 weeks of methyl drol xt stacked with ergo max then replaced the methyldrol with SD for another weeks. probably one of the worst cycles ive heard. he hasnt taken any support supps. nothing for liver, cholesterol, blood pressure, and i keep on his ass about buying some clomid so he can AT LEAST do a pct. who knows if he'll do that. i just need help tryin to get thru to him. not trying to see my best friend throw his health down the drain to get bigger. anybody have any luck with a certain kind of approach??

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    ive been in a similar situation as yourself...my friend wouldnt listen to me no matter what i told him

until he experienced problems

then he came and asked "what should i do?"

i kno yer pain bro, but i think until something actually 'happens' to him all the educating and pleading in the world is gonna fall on deaf ears

maybe tell him to sign up on the forums and do some research himself...1000000 voices cant b wrong

Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty[B
    ]is gonna fall on deaf ears[/B]
    haha my ex used to say that to me. hahah. but yea ive been tryin to get his ass to just do it right so he doesnt **** himself up. he knows im all over these forums reading and learning shit everyday, and everyday i hit him with a new fact or tell him about something i learned today and try to pull in the part that he needs to take my advice and get some stuff prevent his body from shutting down. ive just run outta ideas on how to convince him over the last 2 years or so.

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    their are plenty of roid horrer stories. i had a friend on sd, dident take any support supps. got super high blood pressure, he woke up one morning and had blood comeing from his mouth and nose. freaked him out and he hasent touched anything sence.

moral of the story is take your hawthron berry, but really he wont listen until something actually happends like bc-dirty said.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradly1234
    their are plenty of roid horrer stories. i had a friend on sd, dident take any support supps. got super high blood pressure, he woke up one morning and had blood comeing from his mouth and nose. freaked him out and he hasent touched anything sence.

moral of the story is take your hawthron berry, but really he wont listen until something actually happends like bc-dirty said.
    i woke up one night with a nose bleed on SD/PP as well, it sucked, but i didint feel as though i had high blood pressure and i was on hawthorn berry, mabye from picking it

im an avid nose picker

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    i woke up one night with a nose bleed on SD/PP as well, it sucked, but i didint feel as though i had high blood pressure and i was on hawthorn berry, mabye from picking it

im an avid nose picker
    kBIZ EATS HIS OWN BOOGERS!

i bet his boogers are huge tho! lol

haha so whats the moral of your story K.biz?

i just wanna know if theres any else i could try to do or say to help my friend...

well what is he taking at the moment, and how many mgs?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I got a dumbass friend/neighbor who did the same thing. he did a M1T/SD cycle and he didnt do a PCT. He decided that he would listen to his dumbfvck bro and stair step down. His bro has never picked up a weight in his life, it was just something he had heared of. he gained quite a bit of weight and lost it all and made his lil natty gyno 10x worse than it already was

he started with methyldrol XT at 30mgs ED for 3 weeks stacked with ergomax 3 pills ED (idk what the mgs are) then after those 3 weeks, he started taking superdrol at 30mgs everyday stacked with the ergomax 3 pills for like 5-7 weeks. no liver support, no cholesterol, NOTHING! and im hounding his ass to at least do a PCT.

pct might be one of his smaller problems, but liver failure is a real possibility here. from what u wrote hes been on methylated orals for 8-10 weeks?

basically. he just told me the other day how his liver was hurting him when he would piss or some one would press on it. and the only thing i could say was i told you so. and i told him he needs to go get some liver support ASAP! i think hes been taking the methyldrol xt the whole time with the ergo and SD bc when i talked to him last nite, he said he still had 2 more weeks of the XT and 3 more weeks of the SD. what should i try now?

let em croke if hes that stupid, thats my last adivce lol

Thread Information