Thread: energy boosters

iluvthtbbypht is offline New Member

energy boosters

does anyone know of any good energy boosters that i could take. That arent overly expensive like 20-25$ or under. Thanks.

DecaDick is offline New Member
    Dude get some Dymetadrine Xtreme ... Its pretty cheap and provided me with some energy during my workouts ... I do admit, its kinda hyped up, but what supplement isnt?? There's also Ultimate Orange and Ultimate punch ... Those are ok ...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I take Charge or Rip fuel. But if your really looking for a cost effective way.
    Buy your ephedrine, caffiene, and asprin seperate and make your own ECA stack

for the ECA stack do i need to buy the supplement or would just like some coffee do the trick

for the ECA stack do i need to buy the supplement or would just like some coffee do the trick. thanks for the info.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    You can just make an eca stack or buy whichever one looks good to you.

some just pound back a large coffee and hit the weights, for me its hydroxycut,ripped fuel or dymetadrine extreme.

i have used the ECA stack for 3 days now and its not giving me energy while i run, which is what i expected but it has cut down the time that i am tired afterwards. When i run ive been dying it seems like then 2 mins later i'm ready to go again. And the very first like 100 yards or so of running i do i get this headache that is enough to make me stop then it goes away and i run again. Do you think this is just me being out of the shape i should be for football or the ECA stack. After it stops it doesnt come back.

Sometimes I do effedrine caps, but I like guarana powder. Guarana is a fruit native from my country, Brazil. I dont know if you can get this in the US, but I think so. The effect is very similar to cofeeīs, but less side effect (I dont know ANY side effects) and more energy & lift power. Diferent from the effedrine caps, this powder just gives u energy, it does not increase your heart beat and and dont have "loosing weight" properties. Just mix it w/ water or fruit juice.
    Also, I like some carb-ups and creatine. Mix it w/ some maltodextrine and tell me later what u think.
    Last edited by [*420īs Pit BullŪ*]; 08-24-2002 at 12:35 AM.

Thread Information