xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

thiomucase cream does it work at all ?

has anyone ever tried thiomucase is i just a temporary thing like ucting gel and for like a week you ill n otice results but it gains back the second you eat some high gi carbs?.......does this stuff tighten skin .....what is a good amount of time to see results ........?

PLEASEEEE SOMEONE HELP

physio_sport is offline Banned
    from what i read its supposed work for some. dont use the gel as its not effective use the cream its pretty cheep for $9.59 give it a go and see if it works. and its most effective when used on puffy/watery/fatty body parts.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/asn/thio.html

I GOT SOME INFO OF A WEBSITE I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS OF ANY USE TO YOU.

When administered to an injection site, Thiomucase got the drug into the system faster. This speeds up the effectiveness of the drug. Bodybuilders have been using the drug for spot reduction of problem fatty areas. It is available in a liquid form which is injected in small amounts right into the problem area with a small needle. Also, a cream is made that can be applied to the skin over the area. Some mix the liquid with DMSO and apply it to the fatty area and report better results. Oral tablets are another form that Thiomucase is available in. These are taken several times a day for about two weeks before a contest. Most feel that the orals are not effective. Finally there is a suppository form of this medication. They are inserted two times daily for about a week before a contest. Often all of these methods are used at the same time. Most bodybuilders who used these items reported some degree of effectiveness. Occasionally, the drugs worked remarkably well. Thiomucase has been found to work best in those who are holding extra water in fat cells due to estrogen. The drug allows as much as 20% more water to be freed from the fat cell. This can make the fatty area look much less dense. Several years ago this drug could be obtained very easily on the market, nowadays it is very hard to find.

DOES IT WORK ANYONE KNOW?

physio_sport is offline Banned
    50/50

what do you mean 50 50 ?.......and will it at least tighten my skin i have alotof xcess skin......do you know if i can apply to to several body parts or is it better to only do to one?

Thread Information