The Natural is offline Associate Member

Question How much creatine?

Just wondering if you got a better way to use creatine than the standard shit on the boxes!
    I have a cheap creatine (99,9% creatin monohydrate or something), on the box it says:

loading (day1-5): 12,5g twice a day

after that: 2,5g twice a day

Are these good dosages... cause I doubt that!

Do u guys know any other way to use it?

I am about 190lbs/90kg, how much should I take?

I am not on AS.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Loading is a scam. They want you to use more, and thus buy more. There are lots of posts in this forum regarding this question.

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    I thought it was a question of efficiency?

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    OK! thanx folks!
    Another question... is it smart to mix creatine with proteinshakes with milk?
    I do after workout... mix both creatine and protein and add some milk.... is it bad?

GI-HUGE-IK is offline New Member
    Well for creatine intake I take Muscle Marketing USA creatine serum.
    its in a liquid form when u buy it, u take 5ml 10 mins before a workout. The back of the bottle says:
    no loading just take minutes before exercise
    no maitenance, only take on workout days
    instant absorbtion
    completely assimulated into the muscles in minutes
    100% stable and 2 year shelf life
    does not cause water retension, bloating, or cramping.
    stay with normal water intake.
    I personally love this stuff. It definatley helps me put out the extra couple reps and give me a good pump. Nothin like AS but great for a supp. it provides 25g of creatine per serving, also provides; ginsing, glucosamine, L glutamine, L taunne, L carnitine, magnesium, zinc, calcium, vitamin B 12, glycerine. Also the stuff come in many flavors and tastes great. I sound like a sales rep but it really is good. I got mine at esupps.com for like 25$. I usually go through 1 bottle in about 1 1/2 - 2 months. Good luck and hope u try it.

babi is offline Associate Member
    i have heard the worst reviews on serum creatine from t mag.the owner of a store that sold it said even though i know the stuff is garbage and overpriced i am still forced to sell it as a lot of ppl ask for it(that is due to a large marketing hype) and its expensive as well but if the dough its not a problem for you go ahead and give it a try.one more thing you got to make the creatine work copy the cell tech formula by adding some carbs and aminos and you got yourse3lf a very good creatine thats cheap as well.think man be creative.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I've used almost every kind of creatine, including serum. I noticed results with all of it, except serum. Since then I've never read one good review of serum.

haha serum is such a scam.....EXCESS are you sure that loading is a scam.... I have loaded and not loaded creatine and I have noticed quicker results when loading it

There's no purpose in loading with creatine. You just piss it all out anyway if you load so it is a waste of money.

Thread Information