iluvthtbbypht is offline New Member

has anyone heard or used a creatine called Cre-tech

i read a little bit about it and supposedly it is supposed to work REALLY good and has the one of the highest doses of creatine per serving i think 11g. What are everyones thoughts.

Wow my first post.

pretty big kid is offline New Member
    Cell-tech is not that good. I'm guessing you heard about its phenominal effects form the ever so popular "6 page ad report".

I believe he said "Cre-tech", pretty big kid. I've never heard of it.

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like Cell Tech to me....

LIVEintheSET is offline New Member
    IronTek makes it right? does it say creapure on it and what kind of delivery system does it have if it has one?

by the way im new here...hello!

It's not Cell-tech. I dont know everything about supplements but i know how to read. and cell tech only has 10 gr. if im not mistaken. CRE-TECH is also supposed to use ALA and taurine (sp?) , it is also supposed to have less sugar also and not as expensive as Cell tech. Cre tech 4lbs $30.00 4lbs cell tech $40.00, then to seperate them even more Cretech 8lbs $50.00 cell tech 7lbs $55.00. i dont know anymore than that but ill try to find out more about it.

i dont know about the creapure. i have never seen it. i just heard about it and want a little more info what i said before is all i know. sorry i dont know more but if i do ill post it

Thanks for solving the mystery LIVEintheSET!

crea-tek is different in a couple of ways because one its f-ing expensive, two that is CREA-TEK not CRE-TECH.this is where i got my only info. http://physicaladdictions.com/shoppi...ine%20Products

Originally posted by iluvthtbbypht
    crea-tek is different in a couple of ways because one its f-ing expensive, two that is CREA-TEK not CRE-TECH.this is where i got my only info. http://physicaladdictions.com/shoppi...ine%20Products
    the "CREA-TECH" 4lber doesnt seem too bad..
    "29.95Millenniums Transport Creatine, 4 pound container! Contains 11 grams of Creatine per serving with ALA. Great Buy!! Stronger than Muscle Techs Cell Tech with more creatine and less sugar. Very high grade with Great Results! SAVE EVEN MORE WITH 8 POUNDER for $49.95"....
    30 bucks isnt that bad of a price i got my prolab 300+300 from gnc ( i know i shouldnt buy from there) for about that much and it doesnt have a delivery system. IMO i think a creatine with a delivery system is better because it takes out the guess werk and you get it right everytime. that sites prices arent that good though.. i like muscleshoppe.com better myself.

Thread Information