Big_Dan is offline Associate Member

17 yr old needs cheap supplements, and not online

I live in Boca raton, in Palm beach county, near Dade.
    I cant order online, my dad is petrified of fraud. GNC sells them too expensive.
    Where can I buy, anyone?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Petrified of fraud ? Tell him to get over it. About half of all things bought today are bought online. Check out www.allsportsnutrition.com - I stand by them, along with a ton of others on this board. I've bought from about 5 different online companies, none of which have scammed me or whatnot.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    www.allsportsnutrition.com is 100% safe. I'll fly to Boca Raton and refund you if you get scammed. Serious!

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    You shouldn't have a problem at all with www.allsportsnutrition.com, but if you can't convince your dad then wait till you're 18(depending on your laws) and get a credit card of your own.

Aragorn

zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    Umm i say take his credit card and order........

Disclaimer: If you get your ass beat dont come crying.. Dont try this at home! lol

Buy at www.allsportnutrition.com! Keep AR alive! Arghhh!!

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Either order them online or just steal them like normal people

adonis_myth is offline Junior Member
    i think the old school parents need to get with the fucking times
    online ordering is encrypted and also credit cards are INSURED

alevok Guest
    also check www.proteinfactory.com and http://www.affordablesupplements.com/
    I order my supplements all the way from Turkey and they always arrive on time.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Some great websites...and don't forget dpsnutrition.com - my personal fave. But, if you absolutely can not order online, eschew GNC, vitamin world, et al and consider little small business type boutique supplement shops. Most i talk to will gladly (if i'm buying in bulk) come down in price to within 10-15% of dps, prosource, affordablesupps, etc...which still puts them at about 40% off GNC's prices. These guys are entrepreneurs first, and would rather have you business at a small profit than not at all...just go in with a list of products, prices and totals fro dps and the like, tell them you prefer to give your business to local shops over websites, are willing to pay a slight premium for this preference, and ask them to quote you a competitive price. I've done this several times always with great results and usually a new friend willing to shoot the shit with you concerning your weighttraining...something a website really can't do in the same way.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    Heres what you do, find a GNC that is privatly owned. Take the price you find online, and they will price match. So you can get a box of myoplex for 35 bucks. Works great.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Cool

Your Dad is right. GNC is mega high with their prices. I always go to www.nutripeak.com and get my stuff for a small fraction of what GNC charges.

If you don't have access to the internet, I can suggest that you purchase a gold card from GNC. At least that way, you can purchase what you need at a 20% discount on every 1st Tuesday of the month.

Although I have visited www.allsportnutrition.com personally and their prices are pretty good too. So that's probably the best solution if you're able to use the internet.

Julio is offline New Member
    Well i live in Dade county and iam also a teen (15yrs old) and i buy at vitamin shoppe super cheap 28bucks for 5pounds of optimun very cheap!

-Julio

swoll is offline Junior Member
    im 18 in West plam.... i go to GNC on gold card days and get 15% off. But im getting a job at a supp store so ill be getting it cheaper

Thread Information