$niper$layer is offline New Member

Unhappy NEED HELP!! Should i use or not?????

ok, as school starts up again once again i'm going to be working out everyday, but now i wonder if i should continue Taking Protiein After Work outs, or just stop. Before school ended for the last 3 months i had been working out and taking protein basicly after every workout, but i wonder Should i continue to take it after workouts or not? what are your guys views on this? because i want to kinda, because i expericance bigger gains then i had before, but now i'm gonna Concentrate on losing my Gut also, so that means lots of Crunches etc. What do u guys think would be right? i'm currently 200lb's, 6'2, 16" arms but most of my Weight is my Stomach.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Depends on what your protien intake should be set at and weather or not you are taking enough in. Most will preferr to take in protien after a workout becuse of the bodys ability to abosrb the protien at a much faster rate. This faster rate allows the body to take in more than useual before the contents enter into the digestive track where yes nutrients are still taken up but at such a low rate that they are considered minimal.
    IC

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    The most important time for quick digestion of protein is post-workout. Crunches won't get rid of your gut. Diet is the most important factor. Start your day with morning cardio (look into HIIT training) on an empty stomach. Do some research in the Diet Questions section.

yes sniperslayer diet is very important .... Remember that everytime you want to eat at McDicks buddy

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You got to lower your bf before seeing any improvements on the abs. I would keep taking the protein.

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    Yes, you must keep taking the protien. Buy a low carb, high protien powder. Right after a workout the vast majority of the protien you intake will go directly to feeding your burnt out muscles. You must give the muscles adequate protien as soon as you can after your workout.

Thread Information