streamline is offline New Member

the truth about supp companies.

Most supp companies make an ECA related fat loss product, we all know that the ECA stack works. SO say you want to start a supp company, why not just make an ECA stack with a fancy name, then make a bunch of other crap that doesnt really work. Ecydestrone, all that crap. Cytodyne only has one real good supp and its ECA all the other crap is made because they know that people wil ltrust them because xenadrine worked for them, but Every eca stack works, it doesnt matter if its hydroxycut or some un known brand. What i am saying is that these companies will release one product that works, and then they try to make money off of crap because now there name is reputable. Look at methoxy.. we all know that crap but cytodyne makrets its as the best muscke gaining supplement. But it doesnt work, sure you will gain some muscle cause the supp contains whey protein but thats it.! Every company out there that doesnt make PH has this: An eca stack, some type of creatine, and some other crap that doesnt work, ZMassPM!, etc... Its all crap except for the eca, and maybeythe creatine but everything else is made because theey know people will buy it cause its from "muscle tech" and "cytodyne". i dunno this is kinda crazy but do you see what i am getting at.

EVery supp company has a couple products that do the job, protein bars, protein powder, ECA, but when it comes to the other crap its all a money making scheme made to leech off of the novices to the sport.

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    i actually like zmass pm and it has worked for me, JMO

streamline is offline New Member
    Every company can make zmass pm, its not like its some special zma..

all zma is is zinc and magnesium asparatate sp?

peaker is offline Senior Member
    apparent from protein, creatine and eca, its safe to say the rest is nothing but crap. More value to your body if u ate the container.

peaker

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Uhhh...yeah.

I won't disagree that the supplement industry isn't full of questionable products, but there are more than just two good supplements on the market. ECA works, no question, but some brands are substantially better than others. Creatine works well on many people too. Are the effects of creatine exagerated? Yes, but it still works. You forgot to list the most important supplement: Protein. I've also had great results from glutamine and BCAA's. The supplement business is just that, a business. They advertise and we have the choice of buying. Some people get suckered because they don't do enough research before they spend their money. How many times have you bought a case of beer expecting crowds of beautiful women to appear the second you open the first beer?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    [qoute]
    How many times have you bought a case of beer expecting crowds of beautiful women to appear the second you open the first beer?
    [qoute]

It's a one in kabillion chance but I have to keep trying...........but you've got to love Molson Canadian commericials

Aragorn

How many times did you use the word "crap" in your post?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by The French Curler
    How many times did you use the word "crap" in your post?
    8 times

Thread Information