Thread: ZMA fuel???

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

ZMA fuel???

It says take 45 minutes befor fallin asleep to rais test level, but i try to take right befor i go to bed but then i dont fall asleep fer another 2 to 3 hours.......sounds like a dumb question but i dont have a set sleep schedule and it is extremly hard for me to fall asleep at the same time every night........my real question is will it still raise my test levels even if i am still awake???
    Last edited by A.K. BOY; 03-23-2002 at 03:45 AM.

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    Not sure but ill bump it for you.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    if it does raise the leves it will but a little raise and for a short time

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    Twinlab ZMA Fuel is a uniquely synergistic combination of zinc and magnesium. This university laboratory tested anabolic formula has been proven to enhance healthy hormone production, leading to an average of 2.5 times greater muscle strength gains in athletes!

Zinc and Magnesium are commonly depleted from your body. Studies have shown that supplementing with 30mg of Zinc and 450mg of Magnesium per day can elevate testosterone levels up to 30%! Twinlab has formulated ZMA Fuel for maximum efficiency.

ZMA Fuel was just university-tested with elite athletes - and the scientific results are as powerful as you can imagine. And as you can become. ZMA produces increased levels of anabolic hormones. Which leads to astonishingly improved muscle strength and recovery time. Plus significantly reduced cramping. And ZMA accomplished this without hormonal intervention. It's an all natural formula exclusive to Twinlab, that uses mineral derivatives - zinc monomethionine and magnesium aspartate - to achieve unparalleled strength-building. So what are you waiting for? If a product can make you more than twice as strong, don't think twice.

Twinlab ZMA Fuel is well-tolerated by most highly allergic individuals. This all-natural formula is free of the most common allergens such as corn, soy, yeast, rice, barley, whey, lactose (milk sugar) and all milk, citrus, fish and egg products. No added flavorings, sugars, salt artificial sweetners, colorings, preservatives or salicylates.

Still need more convincing? Check this out: ZMA is the creation of Balco Labs and Executive Director Victor Conte, who's been studying the effects of minerals and trace elements for more than 15 years. Research conducted by Balco Labs on strength athletes shows that ZMA's precise combination of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 can increase total and free testosterone by 30 percent. That study, which has been accepted for publication in the Sports Medicine, Training, and Rehabilitation Journal showed that nightly supplementation with ZMA increased strength and power as well. That's exciting news for performance athletes and bodybuilders! ZMA has also been used very effectively by world-class athletes, including the NFL champion Denver Broncos.

Your answer might be in here

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

thanks

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LittleMeth
    [B]Twinlab ZMA Fuel is a uniquely synergistic combination of zinc and magnesium. This university laboratory tested anabolic formula has been proven to enhance healthy hormone production, leading to an average of 2.5 times greater muscle strength gains in athletes!

thanks a whole bunch fer all that but still not sure if it realy matter or not when you take it??

Parker is offline New Member
    Originally posted by LittleMeth
    Twinlab ZMA Fuel is a uniquely synergistic combination of zinc and magnesium. This university laboratory tested anabolic formula has been proven to enhance healthy hormone production, leading to an average of 2.5 times greater muscle strength gains in athletes!

Zinc and Magnesium are commonly depleted from your body. Studies have shown that supplementing with 30mg of Zinc and 450mg of Magnesium per day can elevate testosterone levels up to 30%! Twinlab has formulated ZMA Fuel for maximum efficiency.

ZMA Fuel was just university-tested with elite athletes - and the scientific results are as powerful as you can imagine. And as you can become. ZMA produces increased levels of anabolic hormones. Which leads to astonishingly improved muscle strength and recovery time. Plus significantly reduced cramping. And ZMA accomplished this without hormonal intervention. It's an all natural formula exclusive to Twinlab, that uses mineral derivatives - zinc monomethionine and magnesium aspartate - to achieve unparalleled strength-building. So what are you waiting for? If a product can make you more than twice as strong, don't think twice.

Twinlab ZMA Fuel is well-tolerated by most highly allergic individuals. This all-natural formula is free of the most common allergens such as corn, soy, yeast, rice, barley, whey, lactose (milk sugar) and all milk, citrus, fish and egg products. No added flavorings, sugars, salt artificial sweetners, colorings, preservatives or salicylates.

Still need more convincing? Check this out: ZMA is the creation of Balco Labs and Executive Director Victor Conte, who's been studying the effects of minerals and trace elements for more than 15 years. Research conducted by Balco Labs on strength athletes shows that ZMA's precise combination of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 can increase total and free testosterone by 30 percent. That study, which has been accepted for publication in the Sports Medicine, Training, and Rehabilitation Journal showed that nightly supplementation with ZMA increased strength and power as well. That's exciting news for performance athletes and bodybuilders! ZMA has also been used very effectively by world-class athletes, including the NFL champion Denver Broncos.

Everything I read about the effects of ZMA seem to promote the minerals magnesium and zinc. I'm not sure about the other ingredients in ZMA, but it markets magnesium and zinc as the active ingredients. I may be missing something, but I buy magnesium and zinc along with the rest of my micronutrients at the health food store so why would I buy ZMA?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    2.5 times greater strength? Am I wrong, or...does that mean if you bench 50lbs...you would now be able to bench175lbs?? And let's just say you can squat 200lbs...now you can squat 4 1/2 wheels a side???

If I am reading that wrong, please correct me and I will edit my post. Thanks bro. BTW...when I took ZMA, I got REALLLLLLY messed up dreams..all night.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    ZMA is supposed to make you feel sleepy and give you a deep sleep which is why it's recommended to take at night. You're also not to consume any calcium for about an hour before or after intake of ZMA because the zinc and calcium fight for absorption. It doesn't matter whether you're awake or not once you've taken it. Remember it's just a vitamin complex, so don't expect too much out of it except maybe for some "vivid" dreams like PP mentioned.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    yeah.....i got trippy dreams and i did feel better in the gym, probably due to the REM sleep.

daveroth is offline Banned
    why cant you go out and buy an extra amount of mineral supplementation?

NightOp is offline Member
    I don't want to spend the money on ZMA... I just buy 20mg zinc lozenges and take one right before my bedtime meal.... seems to be working good... just be sure to not overdue the zinc intake.. too much can be a very bad thing especially over time... and like he said take it hours away from any massive meals/milk/calcium.

daveroth is offline Banned
    Originally posted by NightOp
    I don't want to spend the money on ZMA... I just buy 20mg zinc lozenges and take one right before my bedtime meal.... seems to be working good... just be sure to not overdue the zinc intake.. too much can be a very bad thing especially over time... and like he said take it hours away from any massive meals/milk/calcium.
    I checked with a phamacist last night, and stated to take it at least an hour after any calcium intake. So I just use water for my last protein shake and take zinc right before I masterbate errrr I mean go to sleep.

idZone is offline New Member

Fuels

Originally posted by LittleMeth

Is ZMA Fuel actually Strength Fuel w/ ZMA or are these 2 different things???

idZone is offline New Member

Comparatively

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    2.5 times greater strength? Am I wrong, or...does that mean if you bench 50lbs...you would now be able to bench175lbs?? And let's just say you can squat 200lbs...now you can squat 4 1/2 wheels a side???

If I am reading that wrong, please correct me and I will edit my post. Thanks bro. BTW...when I took ZMA, I got REALLLLLLY messed up dreams..all night.
    Subjects that supplemented with ZMA experienced strength increases 2.5 times the strength increases of those subjects NOT supplementing with ZMA. So, if non-ZMA'ers went up 10 lbs on bench then ZMA'ers went up 25 lbs on bench, as an example.

Many, many yrs. ago I took a product by Healthy 'n' Fit called, GH Enhancers. Talk about some funky dreams! In one dream I chased down an antelope, on foot, and commenced to gnawing away it's hind quarters while it gave every effort to escape. Not only was the subject matter strange, but the intangibles were unique as well. The whole ambience was rich with realness. I know dreams fool us into thinking they're real but these dreams were DEFINITELY real. You were wholly involved. Then again, I've had psychological issues my whole life, so ths could have been a contributing factor.

Thread Information