Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myogenx

vote for pedro is offline Associate Member

Myogenx

Hey ya'll I just got my myogenx in the bottle yesterday and popped 2 pills this morning. So just letting ya'll know in case anyone cares! lol

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Keep us posted !!!!

Merc.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what are your expectations for this product??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Well I was hoping to get extremely big without having to diet or work out and I think it's possible with this product. j/k lol
    I had a bad loss of libido about 5 years ago from 1-ad because I didn't have a clue about anything back then. I've gotten it back somewhat by now but not nearly what it used to be. So I'm hoping this will at least bring me back close to what I used to be. Now the bottle recommends
    2-3 capsules 3 times a day. I'm 5'8" at about 190 lbs I'm planning on taking 2 capsules 3 x a day so I can make it last the month. Theres 180 in the bottle. Does this sound logical?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i usually take 4 caps of the version 2.0 right b4 bed...

So you think it would be more effective doing it like that?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    well my purpose of taking it is to keep my levels up and he to help me retain the gains i have made since my first sd cycle. i feel that it has done a great job in doing so in addition to enhancing my libido

hmmm I might consider that

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    myogenx can help increase your libido perminitly due to a loss of libido from a previous cycle?

That seems to be the word on the forum. I just started taking it yesterday so I'll keep ya posted.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    You should start seeing results in about 2-3 weeks. After my libido came back it stayed normal for me.

Good deal!

Well, yesterday I took 2 caps 3 seperate times and today I woke up with my right nipple feeling sensitive. I don't know if it would be related to the myogenx or what. It ws also really cold in my house so maybe that was the case. Although I'm at work now and it's still senstive. Anyone else have this problem on it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vote for pedro
    Well, yesterday I took 2 caps 3 seperate times and today I woke up with my right nipple feeling sensitive. I don't know if it would be related to the myogenx or what. It ws also really cold in my house so maybe that was the case. Although I'm at work now and it's still senstive. Anyone else have this problem on it?
    I have never heard that before ..

Merc.

hmm, how odd. maybe it's just one of those things... I'll see if it feels the same way tomorrow. The only other sups I'm taking are amino 3000 and glucosamine. so I doubt it would be those things. we'll see tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    hmm, how odd. maybe it's just one of those things... I'll see if it feels the same way tomorrow. The only other sups I'm taking are amino 3000 and glucosamine. so I doubt it would be those things. we'll see tomorrow.
    Keep us posted..

There was a thread on here where someone was saying it acually helped with gyno.. I dunno who it was . I cant seem to find that post..

Merc.

ok yeah I'll keep posting about it. If you run across that other post about it helping the gyno that would be cool. I'm confused because I figured if it's bringing my test level up I shouldn't feel this. I don't know only time will tell I guess.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    ok yeah I'll keep posting about it. If you run across that other post about it helping the gyno that would be cool. I'm confused because I figured if it's bringing my test level up I shouldn't feel this. I don't know only time will tell I guess.
    Increasing your testosterone production would also mean increased aromatazion form T to estrogen, which could mean gyno problems in sensitiv individuals...

hhmm... Yeah I can see how that could work, but after the first day?

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    no, i highly dought after the first day, first week at the soonest.

spin0ut is offline New Member
    same thing kinda happened to me. i included myogenx in my post cycle along with hcg and nolva and my nips got sore for about a week and went away. I thought it may have been from the HCG and not enough nolva even though I was running it at 20mgs ED.

Well, it's Monday and it went away that night. I didn't feel it again until this morning but not as bad and it's already gone so I'm not sure whats up with that.

Well, I started Myogenx last wednesday I believe and so far not much. It's still early so I'll wait til next week to post again unless something dramatic happens

Diamonite is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    thanks for the updates.

torontodude is offline Member
    thanks bro....im looking foward to your updates.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Keep up the good work......thanks for the update..........interested.

are you still doing the 2 caps 3x a day dosage?

Yeah, I'll keep it like that to get the full months worth out of it since there are 180 caps.

update

Ok another week has past and libido is still low. My workoouts are getting better though. I am getting way more pumped than usual. this morning all I did was some sprints on a stationary bike on 1 min./ off 1 min. I did this 45 minutes. When I got off the bike I felt like my legs were gonna explode they were so pumped. I also started taking my aminos bfore and after workout so that my have helped as well. I'm thinking the myogenx is the main thing giving me these pumps so hopefully another week I'll have everything improving.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vote for pedro View Post
    Ok another week has past and libido is still low. My workoouts are getting better though. I am getting way more pumped than usual. this morning all I did was some sprints on a stationary bike on 1 min./ off 1 min. I did this 45 minutes. When I got off the bike I felt like my legs were gonna explode they were so pumped. I also started taking my aminos bfore and after workout so that my have helped as well. I'm thinking the myogenx is the main thing giving me these pumps so hopefully another week I'll have everything improving.
    Thanks for the update....

Merc.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vote for pedro View Post
    Hey ya'll I just got my myogenx in the bottle yesterday and popped 2 pills this morning. So just letting ya'll know in case anyone cares! lol
    This is one of my fav new products, hands down!

I would run at least 3 caps three times a day with the v2.0

Keep us posted

I think this is the 2nd time I've heard of it not working for someone. All the other people loved it. I guess it'll affect people differently sometimes. I'll see here shortly

I was going to do 3 caps 3x a day but I didn't want to run out half way through the month.

Ok so far not really much affect on libido soon but supposedly it takes about 2 1/2 weeks to kick in next week I'll give another update. Hopefully there will be changes. I know I'm feeling more pumped during my workuts but thats about it so far.

Alright I'm going on 2 1/2 weeks and other than a good pump n the gym I have not felt anything different in Libido. I will continue taking them until they are gone but I'm thinking about upping the dosage to 3/ 3x's a day instead of 2/3x's a day. Any input is appreciated

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I also didnt feel a great deal from Myo. It helped with sleep and increased labido very slightly. I'll be running it again soon at a higher dose.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    it took me some time to feel it but it definatly blew my nuts up and made me a bit more randy than usual. Had a friend on HRT get his levels checked prior to taking myogenx and after and his LH was up as well as his free and total test. LH was the significant increase though. DOUBLE DOSE IT FOR LIBIDO...my reccomendation. It has been great for me as i went all natty

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've been using 3 caps 3 times a day (V2) with my current pct, I'm about to enter week 3 of pct and there has not been any drop at all in sex drive. My wife usually hates it when I'm in pct because sex drive drops compared to on cycle, not this time. It may not work for everyone, but definitely does for me.

Yeah good call I'm gonna take 3/3x's a day Starting today.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    let us know how it works at that dose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information