Thread: 1AD and MAG10

speedsta is offline Junior Member

1AD and MAG10

ive heard alot about these supplements.

Are they purchasable In Australia, and do yous recommend it?

Is it a good substitute for AS, or not?

thanks

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt waste my money, its pure shit. All your going to get out of this is the side effects. Thats why we call prohormones side effects in a bottle. If your not wanting to go the AS route stick with creatine,protein,l-glut and flaxseed oil.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    you will get good effects from prohormones. I gained 8lbs off of the bigcat stack. The best prohormone combination you can get is a product called One+. You can do a search for it on bodybuilding.com.
    The first couple generations of ph's were shit, however, the new generation ph's are much more effective and safer. I encourage you to do some research. You will not get the effects of steroids , but you will get some good results.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Iam doing my 2nd "cycle" of 1-ad. I did 900mgs a day, with 4 or 5 bottles (cant remember) but I had unreal grains. I went up in every thing...for example my bench went up about 40 pounds.. I lost just about all my gains after though.. I am on the 2nd one now, started out doing 600mgs a day, have seen much for gains, going to up it to 800 or 900mgs again. Ohh i had some sides with my 1-ad use too.. A total loss of sex drive, I have found my seld getting a lot of head achs, not sure if it is from the 1-ad though. This will prob be the last time I do a prohormone before the real stuff..

speedsta is offline Junior Member
    Yeh ive heard of alot of people that the gains are lost very easy after the cycle is finshed

Dante is offline Junior Member
    Many who take the proper post-cycle precautions, do not find the circumstance to be as such.

Come the cessation of use, calories should be kept high, training volume should be lowered, and one can make use of an ECA stack dosed small and frequently (5-10 mgs of E/50-100 mgs of C every 2-3 hours) so as to achieve an anti-catabolic effect (and provide some degree of damage control from the high intake of calories).

The new Anti-Aromatase by Ergopharm, 6-OXO, can be used too.

adonis_myth is offline Junior Member
    i think par or 1fast400 can repackage it for australians?

like make some bullshit label

Originally posted by adonis_myth
    i think par or 1fast400 can repackage it for australians?

like make some bullshit label
    Yes, it can be declared a cosmetic sample with a vaule of one-dollar (label will be removed---1Fast may actually put on a different label).

adonis_myth is offline Junior Member
    had any success to australians?

Avant has shipped throughout the world, with only few reporting incident. The transdermals are rather convenient in this regard, since we can remove the label and declare it a cosmetic (so, it looks no different than a lotion for women; if it were a bottle of pills that could arouse suspicion. Such is the reason for the high success rate).

Geoff is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Dante

Yes, it can be declared a cosmetic sample with a vaule of one-dollar (label will be removed---1Fast may actually put on a different label).
    Hope my package comes ok! I requested 1AD,4AD &6-OXO to be shipped into the UK from 1fast400!

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    Tried Animal Stacks prior to my cycle, I really liked the stuff, the pump was way awesome...Woke up with a stiffie every morning too, so hard I could knock my girl silly with it...ehehhe, I don't know why so many complain about prohormones, my experience was positive, but I hear so much negative on this that I'm not sure if it's a repeat for me!

Thread Information