Thread: fat burners

LILJOE is offline New Member

fat burners

i took stacker 2 for a while but that made me really really dizzy and i had a loss of sleep.. i was wondering what other fat burners would be recommended

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    If you look at the thermogenic lables you'll find very little difference in ingredients. The primary ingredients in them all are ephedrine (herbal or ehedra), caffine (guarana, or other) and aspirin (usually willow bark). If you have problems, but want the benefits a thermogenic then:

a. find one that has a serving sixe of 4 caps, and take half dose.
    b. never take it after 1:00 in the afternoon.

Then you have more control over how your body will react to the stack.

Read the other posts on thermogenics for other advice. There have been dozens of good posts and experiences

thanks for the help i will look into it more.. so stacker 2 is a good brand of fat burners or not?

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Cool

Originally posted by LILJOE
    thanks for the help i will look into it more.. so stacker 2 is a good brand of fat burners or not?
    I have a friend who told me that she had gotten great results from using Stacker 2.

All of my brothers and sisters have told me that they got great results from Metabolift by Twinlab.

Basically, as Dumbells101 pointed out, pretty much all of the thermogenic supplements are the same and they are pretty good. I've gotten little or no results using either Metabolift or Hydroxycut (similiar product with similiar ingrediants by MuscleTech). But I got outstanding results from using the original ECA stack. However, that was before the FDA banned ephedrine from the market.

As for as your question is concerned, Stacker 2 may be a good product that will work good for you.

Farmer is offline Member
    I personally like xenadrine and betalean HP, they both have worked really well for me. I have taken hydroxycut before in the past but didn't really like it...it didn't really like me either...

peace

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: fat burners

Originally posted by LILJOE
    ...made me really really dizzy and i had a loss of sleep.
    It sounds like you need to do two things:
    1. Reduce the dosage. I take as much as I can without feeling overly jittery. When I feel shaky or dizzy I take less next time and stick with that dosage.
    2. Take it earlier in the day. Your first dose should be first thing in the morning and the second should be no later than 10 hours before you go to bed.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    There is a new fat burner out called Clenbutrx has any one heard or used it. ??

i was only taking one a day because of the jitters.. and i was taking that right after lunch .. but it has gotten a little better.. i am almost out of that bottle.. so next time i take something ill keep everyones post in mind

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    make sure your drinking your water while your taking any type of thermogenics...I can tell about 3 sets into any workout when I've used ECA before hand if I've had enough water that day or not, if I havent had enough water, I cramp up hardcore.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I used to cramp up during sets (lockjaw) when I was taking Xenadrine. At the advice of AR members I increased my potassium intake. I haven't cramped up since.

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    i have heard good things about clenbutrx but never tried it myself. my personal fav. is Charge! by Labrada Nutrition. Better than Xenadrine and Hydroxycut

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    my favorite of all time is Dymetadrine extreme by AST labs

ripped fuel
    hydroxycut
    xenidrine

ive used each of these and they are all great. Just seems like its just what the person likes, not much of a difference (except in price)

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    I am having good results with Zenotrope by ISS combined with Ultimate Burners by Ultimate Nutrition. Both are cheap but seem to work well in comb.

overactive-girl is offline Female Member
    My personal favorite is ThermiCore CRT made by Met-Rx (Anabolic Drive series). The CRT stands for "controlled Release Technology" and it is an 8 hour formula, so you never get jittery or crash from it. It's really smooth and the serving size is 3 caplets, so you can play with the dose a little bit.
    I have 2 words for you: "Love It"

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Cousin Eddie
    I am having good results with Zenotrope by ISS combined with Ultimate Burners by Ultimate Nutrition. Both are cheap but seem to work well in comb.
    hey bro,

do you buy it local or online? im always shopping for the next eca stack heh

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red

hey bro,

do you buy it local or online? im always shopping for the next eca stack heh
    I buy online. Zenotrope is $22.99 for 240 caps (dosage 2 caps twice daily) and Ultimate Burner is $11.99 for 100 (dosage 1 cap twice per day)

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Thermocuts by Sportlab is awesome!!

adamar71 is offline New Member
    i use prolab's thermopro with ma huang. it's a really good stack, and doesn't have a hard come down, not all jittery after first three days. i got 120 caps for 13.95. i take two in the a.m and two in the afternoon. first three days i took 2 a day, and then on fourth day upped it to 4 a day. i don't take them on my off days. might want to check them out

Thread Information