View Poll Results: if you have tried methoxyisoflavone does it work ?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • definently yes

5 14.71%
  • not sure

18 52.94%
  • definently no

11 32.35%
    physio_sport is offline Banned

methoxyisoflavone does it work ?

some major supplement companies have differnt ideas on this AST say it doesnt work and biotest,cytodyne,gen and a whole lot of others say it does.
    and its become really cheep now mrm are selling theres for $20.98 at bodybuilding.com for 90 150mg capsules.

Luke530 is offline Junior Member
    No... methoxy is soon to be pulled off the market... the methoxy-pro bars have been pulled... It's a scam... It does not work... just like Ecdysterone and Creatine Serum... they all suck...

thegame01 is offline Member
    i agree with luke 100%, thatr shit is garbage .i tried methoxy quite a while back and my bro tried the serum .What a waste

peace
    gz

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Alot of this stuff is nothing more than placebo...If believe in it then it just might work for you...Never worked for me!

ColeD is offline New Member
    anyone have any good results with Z-Mass PM?

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    Methoxy by Cytodyne is the shit bro

Originally posted by williampowers
    Methoxy by Cytodyne is the shit bro
    why? because it tastes good?

because the methoxy in it is doing absolutely nothing but putting a hole in your wallet... it's one of the biggest supp. scams EVER!

Originally posted by Luke530

why? because it tastes good?

because the methoxy in it is doing absolutely nothing but putting a hole in your wallet... it's one of the biggest supp. scams EVER!
    I have been using it as well as some of my freinds and we all made gains on it. Cytodyne is a reputable company and especially all the loot it made on exenadrine it should have the best research on the block no.
    I like it and yeah it's tastes great definetley got me jacked especially when I stopped cutting and jumped right on it.
    Just wondering where does it say it's crap they offer 100% money back if not satisfied...

I have been using it as well as some of my freinds and we all made gains on it. Cytodyne is a reputable company and especially all the loot it made on exenadrine it should have the best research on the block no.
    I like it and yeah it's tastes great definetley got me jacked especially when I stopped cutting and jumped right on it.
    Just wondering where does it say it's crap they offer 100% money back if not satisfied...
    read some posts and studies done on these anabolic "flavones"... they are 100% shit... and like liquid creatine and escdysterone... the do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! the only gains you have made are exclusively from the protein... I GUARANTEE IT!

Originally posted by Luke530

read some posts and studies done on these anabolic "flavones"... they are 100% shit... and like liquid creatine and escdysterone... the do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! the only gains you have made are exclusively from the protein... I GUARANTEE IT!
    Why would cytodyne put a 100 GUARANTEE on it if it didn't show some gains. Remember it's not gear but METHOXY-PRO has glutamine peptides and some creatine also and it does work well Cytodynes anyway.

Why would cytodyne put a 100 GUARANTEE on it if it didn't show some gains. Remember it's not gear but METHOXY-PRO has glutamine peptides and some creatine also and it does work well Cytodynes anyway.
    everything in it works... except for the methoxy... you could take all of the methoxyisoflavone you want... it wont help you one bit...

ok... you have a 100% guarantee... so go tell them you are not satisfied... see if they give you your money back... you will have to ship them the product, etc... and they will send you money back or give you some excuse than you did not use it correctly...

sonic is offline Female Member
    I've tried two brands of methoxy w/ zma and they both work. What exactly are you comparing it to?

oldschoolboy is offline New Member
    i've used it and got decent gains.

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    methoxy is shit, if you think you got gains from it,, your gain were from working out and eating. Dont give a crappy supplement credit for your own hard work.

eat, train hard and rest = your gains

Originally posted by bigdog2502002
    methoxy is shit, if you think you got gains from it,, your gain were from working out and eating. Dont give a crappy supplement credit for your own hard work.

eat, train hard and rest = your gains
    Thank You.... Finally!

Methoxy = Shit... no argument

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Luke, he deserves to take methoxy as his punishment. Let it go..

Originally posted by Ex_banana-eater
    Luke, he deserves to take methoxy as his punishment. Let it go..
    thanks ghandi

BAOC is offline New Member
    Maybe the worst supplement I've ever wasted my money on. I used to train at this gym which had a supplement store attached to one end of it. This was in the fall of '99. One of the consultants was raving about this great new supplement which would help me make gains in the gym. I didn't know much about it except for the fact that it was expensive (at that time it was like $50-60 for a month's supply). My stupid ass wanted so bad to believe him. I should of realized this fucker would of said anything to get that shit off his shelf.

Thread Information