swol_je is offline Senior Member

Best Test Booster

I currently have gyno from a past m1t cycle and was wanting to know which test booster out there would work without any risk of making it worse. Im not looking to gain 10lbs in a month or anything like that. Im just wanting to boost my natural test alittle. Iheard epistane was crap and Im leaning toward some myogenx any help is muchappreciated

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Yep Myogen x..

Merc.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Epistane isn't a testosterone booster . Actually, it's more likely that it would inhibit your endogenous testosterone production, which isn't what you're looking for.

You may think about treating your your gyno. I know that would be my top priority if I were in your shoes.

As far as which testosterone booster to go with, it really d epends. If you look around this board you'll see everyone touting Myogenx as the best thing since sliced bread. It *worked for a good amount of people, others like myself, not so much.

*Note: "Worked" is subjective, because I've only seen BW posted by one member. Others are basing their reviews on their nuts being more full and/or an increased libido. Tribulus will make me horny, but will it raises my T levels? Negative.

Anyway, look into O m e g a Sports' T-Force and PF's Myogenx.

Also, Dermacrine Sustain made by Primordial Performance. I'm about to order some of this, as I haven't seen one bad review anywhere.

I tried 2 bottles of letro and It didnt help at all what would you recommend to get rid of existing gyno?

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    I tried 2 bottles of letro and It didnt help at all what would you recommend to get rid of existing gyno?
    What protocol did you follow with the letro?

Was the letro from AR-R ?

Was the letro from AR-R ?[/QUOTE]

yep

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist View Post
    Epistane isn't a testosterone booster . Actually, it's more likely that it would inhibit your endogenous testosterone production, which isn't what you're looking for.

You may think about treating your your gyno. I know that would be my top priority if I were in your shoes.

As far as which testosterone booster to go with, it really d epends. If you look around this board you'll see everyone touting Myogenx as the best thing since sliced bread. It *worked for a good amount of people, others like myself, not so much.

*Note: "Worked" is subjective, because I've only seen BW posted by one member. Others are basing their reviews on their nuts being more full and/or an increased libido. Tribulus will make me horny, but will it raises my T levels? Negative.

Anyway, look into O m e g a Sports' T-Force and PF's Myogenx.

Also, Dermacrine Sustain made by Primordial Performance. I'm about to order some of this, as I haven't seen one bad review anywhere.
    I love myogenx, the Dermacrine worked great for me as well, and i did the saliva tests that showed my t levels had increased..

There ya go..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    Was the letro from AR-R?
    yep[/QUOTE]
    And, what protocol did you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    I love myogenx, the Dermacrine worked great for me as well, and i did the saliva tests that showed my t levels had increased..

There ya go..
    Yeah, the saliva tests have proved PP's products time after time.

He's an innovator in our community.

I tried to follow C-bino's thread to the T.
    It seems like I read some where that at one time AR-R had a bad batch of their letro. Is this correct or am I just imagining things? I had purchased it about a year ago or soo and used it right away. Is there anything else that works to eliminate existing gyno or is ar-r's letro the best bet?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    can myogenx be taken for a prolonged period of time, or does it need to be cycled on and off???

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    what is the saliva test?

And, if u already have gyno, and had it for awhile and/or its too advanced. Surgery is yr only choice.

Letro can help reverse it when its in the process of happeneing, but once its happened...well..surgery

mrb123 is offline New Member
    Has anyone tried PPs Phyto-Test??

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    How about starting a new post instead of bumping a 8 month old thread, noob.

Thread Information