3. nitrix
    4. cyto gainer

---or---

1. size-on
    2. superpump 250
    3. nitrix
    4. cyto gainer

SwiftMove83 is offline Associate Member
    The only way for you to find out is to try it and see what works best for you. Everyone reacts differently to supps..

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe MHP up your mass is the best PWO drink out there hands down, so i would reccomend that over cyto- gainer. I take MHP up your mass 2 times a day, and add 5 grams of AST micronized creatine to each serving, ITS THE SHIT!!! it has a great pro/carb/cal ratio,GLutamine, efa's,bcaa's,argininine and more. Its a much better blend then the cytogainer, and worth the extra money.

As for an NO preworkout supp for energy and pumps, Id save the 2 most popular are NO-xplode and amplify 02. I have personal experience with NO-xplode, and it worked amazing for the first month then it just made me sick, i read this happens to alot of people so id try amplify-02 first

Cell mass is a waste of money, and im sure alot of people on here will tell you the same. I would go with the MHP up your mass mixed with 5 grams of AST micronized creatine(twice a day). What i do is take 2/200mg pills of r-ala and vit c pill with my servings of UP your mass and creatine.

I think using these supps will give you better results then the ones you posted, and is cheaper

1.AST micronized creatine
    2. MHP UP your mass(the new formula)
    3. Ester C pills/r-ala
    4. Amplify 02(or ne NO preworkout supp u decide on)
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 11-27-2007 at 10:24 AM.

Thread Information