fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member

Creatine and others...

What's up everyone? As you can tell, I am relatively new to the board. I didn't stumble on it by accident, though. I was VERY interested in AS and was told to check this site out. After doing a little reaserch, I have decided to wait. I hope to share some knowledge of my training and diet and gain some, too. As of right now, I need some guidance... So here goes:

I am 18 years old with 4 years of training (one of which, I actually knew what I was doing). In the last year, I have gone up roughly 20 lbs. I am now 6'2" and 185 lbs. Last time my BF was taken, it was at 9.5% (w/ calipers). I am currently supplementing with creatine but am planning of stopping it for a while. I come from the school of thought that likes to switch out their supplements. 2 scoops of EAS Phosphagen HP comes out to 60 grams of dextrose and 10 grams of creatine. I take this with a protein shake (20 grams) immediately after I workout.

1.) Can I expect to lose any strength after stopping?
    2.) I was thinking about starting glutamine. Any personal opinions (from natural or AS users)?
    3.) Any other legit supplements? I used to work at GNC, so I know all the bullshit... I am not a big fan of prohormones but 1-AD seems to be rising in popularity? Once again, any personal opinions?

Thanks in advance... If you want to know specifics about my diet, just ask. I have it down to a science. I thought this post was long enough already, though.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I personally have dropped using creatine all together after suffering from extreme cramping.I have suffered no loss in strength but the only thing I did notice is that I hold a lot less water which mean a decrease in bodyweight but harder looking muscles.

Glutamine is a great supplement and one that I would recommend it helps with the catabolic effect.

As for other supplements I,ve tried prohormones and to be honest i felt they were a waste of time

Only 3 things at the end of the day that will help you grow and that is Diet,Training and Rest without either one of those your progress will be slow

Thread Information