TheGame826 is offline Member

a good use of creatine

alright theres a new creatine sports drink out, its called alpha ATP, if you dont know what im talkin about check it out at creatine.com

well the creatine in it is completely stable, it only has 3g of creatine though, but it will get the creatine into the muscles fast. so i went out and bought some creatine capsules by twinlab. and i was thinking of opening the capsules and mixing it with the sports drink to stablize it. plus it will give me about 6g instead of 3g, and the drink will last alot longer as well, because each bottle is only 2.5 servings so i could probably squeeze out 5 or 6 servings from each bottle.

if anyone has any opinions or knows more info on this please let me know..

Luke530 is offline Junior Member
    it's the biggest scam ever... sorry to tell you... just like creatine serum... there is no way to stabilize creatine... it's just your basic sugar water... if they did stabilize it, it's useless... 'm not going to get into a long scientific explanation why... but do a search... here or at www.bodybuilding.com, you will see exactly why these things are a scam, MMUSA has made tons of money on this... and it does not work!!! you cannot stabilize creatine... tust me... and there have been tests preformed to check if there was creatine in it... and the actual creatine that converts to creatinine in the body was not... meaning it will not help in ATP production renering it useless... also they say it does not cause water retention... well if it does not cause water retention... it just lost it's purpose right there... the point of creatine is to hold water in your muscles putting you in a more anabolic enviorinment and helping sythesizie ATP faster... if it does not do this... it does not work... this is the whole purpose of creatine.

Peace,
    Luke

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro I have said this time and time again stick to the proven methods of using creatine and keep to the powders they are cheaper more effective and they work.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    i think i just wanted to try and forget about the scams, oh well.. i wont be buying any more. ill stick with the creatine capsules by twinlab though.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I'll never give up the good ol' powder.

Thread Information