Thread: Muscle Milk

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member

Muscle Milk

Ok I just started using this product from Cytosports. It's got the colostrum etc in it and supposed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Well I'm here to tell you it just might be. I used it 2x per day for the last 8 days and when I got dressed this am my shorts felt a bit tighter. When I stepped on the scale my jaw dropped...up 6 lbs? NO WAY! WAY DUDE...I gained 6 lbs in the last 9 days. I added no other food, supplements or anything. I really don't want to gain anymore and I will check my badyfat this afternoon to see if it's 5 lbs of fat I added, though it does not appear to be that way. Any other thoughts?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Jeez you lost a lb just writing that!! You went from 6lb to 5lb LOL

I,ve never heard of it and is it really that good?Let us know what the b,f came in at

Well no Billy, I was really thinking (hoping)that not ALL 6 lbs could be fat! But if all 6 is fat then there will be some serious purging of this product in the crapper. My wife said she thought I'd put on some weight but that I looked lean still (yeah she just doesn't want to lose her allowance). The truth will be known in less than three hours.

Hey just say a prayer for me cause I don't just gain 6 lbs in 8 days! Let's hope "It's not a tumor" haha

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    So, what's the deal?? Muscle...........fat..................water....... ................or tumor????

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    C,mon man enough waiting whats the deal good or bad?

Hey I hope its not a tumour cos its a big mofo!

Well guys "It's not a tumor" It also is not 6 lbs of lean mass, nor is it 6 lbs of water, it is however an increase in both but also an increase in BODYFAT! Bodyfat went up to 8.5 from 7 which means an increased bodyfat of 3.24 pounds. I'm gonna stay on this stuff for a couple more weeks and finsh up what I have in stock. I can't recommend it to the clients if they're gonna gain bodyfat. I'll let you know the continued results.

Oh and Have a Great Day!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard that stuff is awesome. Supposedly, it has the enzymes of human breast milk in it.

Bovine...but it's close to human colostrum.

Thread Information