djdirtyshawa77 is offline New Member

clen vs albuterol

probably a dumb question have researched and bought both for my rat research....

im fine on the dosage and how long to run etc with the keto..

my question is since they both do basically the same thing can they be run back to back? say 4 weeks of clen then four weeks of albuterol or because they both are beta 2 would need to take a break in between running them?

also if you do one for four weeks should you take 4 weeks off till you run again ?

thanks in advance

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If you run either one with keto you can run for 6-8 weeks straight. I see no benefit to switching back and forth though. Same thing just clen has long active life - albuterol a much shorter one. I have used both successfully but now refer albut as its easier to manage due to the shorter half life.

Hey you should post this in the steroid q&a section. You will get a lot more replies there bro.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never ran albuterol, but I've ran clen many many times. 2 weeks on/2 weeks off is the standard protocol for clen. Starting at 20-40mcg and ramping up eod by 20mcg for 2 weeks then take the time off. If you're running keto with it you can run it until the keto is no longer upregulating your B2R's. For me, even with Keto I have to take a break at close of week 6. I'll usually break for 2 weeks while maintaining my keto dose, and then start again if I want.

djdirtyshawa77 is offline New Member
    thanks for the answers got what i needed now time to get my rat lean and mean!

Thread Information