Pete is offline New Member

Question one+/1,4 andro stack

Hey guys what's up. I just bought a supplement called one+ by Avant labs and I was wondering if anyone had any expierence stacking this with 1,4 andro. Also, when I am using the one+ would it be wise to use an anti-estrogen supp while on it. I would appreciate any input. Thanks bro's.
    Last edited by Pete; 09-14-2002 at 08:24 PM.

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    bellicose knows all about that shit, pm him if he doesn't respond because he was talking that stuff up on another thread

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    if you can find an effective anti-E supp by all means take it.
    the gyno risks with those products is just as real as with juice.

Pete is offline New Member
    thanks bro.

Dante is offline Junior Member
    Boldione has been used before with ONE+, although by far it is not a necessity. The combination of 1-Test/4AD as in ONE+ alone will be far more than sufficient to strike your fancy, although Boldione can further increase appetite and enhance marginal gains (but it would not be profound---so it depends on your budget; if it allows for such use, then certainly Boldione can help).

Anti-E's are not needed, as most do not use so upon their ONE+ cycle (this is 4AD, not 4Dione; however if one is prone to Gyno, then that would not be a bad idea in which regards Ergo's 6OXO can be used [for an OTC aid]).

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i always suggest anti-e's because do you really want to take the risk and find out too late you are prone to gyno?

4AD (Diol, not Dione---"Andro") has never had report of Gyno induction from its use, save from those who previously had Gyno (or had the starting formation of it). That's what I meant by susceptibility.

Estrogenic formation will not be to the same degree as using straight Test (since 4AD has to convert first, and in itself [before conversion] it may possess intrinsic activity [this is assuming moderate amounts, too]). Some Estrogen is most helpful for strength and size (plus to maintain overall well-being and lust; 1-Test alone can decrease both).

Chrysin in normal (non cost-prohibitive) amounts will bring not a thing; this is due to its low oral availability.

As for "all" OTC products being garbage, perhaps one should think of Ephedrine/Caffeine and Yohimbine HCL. Oh, unless one considers that garbage as well.

That's what happens when all products ("OTC") are grouped together; categorical dismissal replaces critical thinking.

Thread Information