YurDreams is offline New Member

Anyone tried the pre-workout drink "Rage"?

Has anyone ever tried the pre-workout drink "Rage" (by Harcourt & Johnson)? I just saw the advertisment for it in a magazine I got and it promises everything under the sun ... just wanted to know if anyone else has had any experience with it.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Thats a Jeff Summers product I think. All the other stuff he sales is pure shit so im guessing the same with that product too.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    My friend is taking it now. He said he gets wired from it. IMO 60 is wayyy to much for something like that.
    If i need a pick-me-up I'll take 3 ripped fuels.
    Some ppl will buy shit if it was marketed properly...

royalt4 is offline New Member
    It's not bad, I've been taking it for a few months it's very inexpensive and compared to bottled drinks like "speed stack" or "ultimate orange" it does the same job. If you need something to pick you up before a work out give it a try.

system admin is offline Owner
    rage is not "just " a jeff summers product though

I think champion nutrition sells a product called rage. Just for the record though.... Many people have gotten great gains from his products... not to flame by any means tt333

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    personally i won't take anything that gives u a pre workout pump, your own drive should be good enough, if u're having a bad enough day where u need to take it then u're better off taking the day off

oldschoolboy is offline New Member
    I once used a product called Rage--like Ultimate Orange--from Universal. this the product everyone is talking about?

RVLom is offline New Member
    i bought it once and i wouldnt buy it again, gave me a lill energy boost, its like ripped fuel. The claim on the website is something crazy like it makes you hit muscles you've never hit before. The product definatly dosent come close to it's claim. I wouldnt waste 60 bucks personally i would get some ripped fuel off allsports i think one bottle is cheaper than $20. Just my $.02

-RVLom

Thread Information