georgie24 is offline Member

bad mood post cycle.....

hey has this happend to anyone everytime ill take something like dymatrimme extreme or a pre workout energizer the next day im in a pissy mood.. are my beta 1 being fried or is there something wrong with my receptors other than that i love the stuff i have awsome workout with it.
    im in a slump guys help

samoth is offline Member
    Ok... I dont know exactly what Dymatrimme is, but if you mean beta-2 antagonists (yeah, it hits beta-1 and beta-3 also, to a lesser extent) then I dont know... I use Ephedrine on a very consistent basis (probably too much ) but I have never experienced any type of burnout, though one of my friends gets burned out after prolonged/heavy doses. Could just be a personal response. Are you new to using this supplement? Anything else your taking have a negative impact on it?

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Tons of people who use thermogenics have problems with irritability. Not just after workouts but some people gennerally are a pain in the ass when jacked up on an ECA stack of sort. If you think you may be burned out, then take a few days off, try taking some kava kava, and sam-e, take them a few days or a week and re-evaluate your goals. If it's just that the ECA stack puts you in pissy state then realize it and adjust or don't use it except pre workout.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    i'm in a bad mood regardless of whether i am on something or not (well...vitamin E not withstanding... ) so now i'm just in a bad mood all the time but with energy and size

seriously though...i have had friends who have done extended "cycles" of ECA (like everyday for 6+ months) and they go off and go into some serious depressed states for a while.
    What happens here, stays here

[i]seriously though...i have had friends who have done extended "cycles" of ECA (like everyday for 6+ months) and they go off and go into some serious depressed states for a while. [/B]
    After going through a horrible period training clients 16 hours a day slamming my ECA stack 4 times a day, and sleeping 4 hours a night, when it came time to "clean out" the bod, OH MY HOLY MOTHER OF SLUGSVILLE! I think it took more energy for me to brush my teeth then that it takes to pump out 10 reps at 275 on the bench. NEVER AGAIN!

georgie24 is offline Member
    i can take clenbutrx , adipokinetix,tetracal and bacisly any fat burner and stay on it for months with no probs maybe little sleeplessness but thats it. i took the red rage pre work out and had a great workout then next day mid morning i was irratable.
    i only have had that prob with eph33 and red rage
    what is the difference eph33 and those fat burners??
    is there a way to nurish those precious little beta receptors i dont wanna give up a good metal thrashing workout

2 things

1. Don't use them every day. Take at least the weekend off and at least 1 month every 3.

2. Switch brands often. Go to an actual ECA stack then back to herbal, then another brand.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    never heard of red rage...what exactly is in it?
    What happens here, stays here

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    i used the dymexatrime extreme, and i would get mad and couldnt stop talking when i was taking it, the next day i didnt feel like that, xenadrine works much better for me, but the dymexatime extreme did make me act loony!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    ECA makes me a real ASS. At least I blame it on ECA. I get a great rush from the stuff though. Maybe Ill have to try some kava kava. Never thought of using it for ECA. Good call dumbells.

Thread Information