edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up thanks billy boy i have met rx creatine at home

thanks billy boy i have met rx creatine at home i will try this 5 g a day i dont have nothing to lose exept expiring the creatine.

On none training day when do you take it???

and on training days i will take it before and after.

the body does produce creatine has you said but i dont think it produce a lot well no more then 1 g a day i would think?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    OK OK here goes!!

The body does create Creatine and the aveage person gets enough creatine from their everyday diet but for us this is clearly not enough.It is recommended that anybody who takes part in any sort of physical sport should take it.

On non training days I normally do a little cardio or Ju Jitsu so I take it before then but on say a Sunday I take it when I would normally take it in the evening around 6/7 pm time.

In a report I read last night it said that taking it after a workout is a good time as this increases the muscles capacity to absorb it.So if you take 5g b4 and 5g after you will sorted.

I stick with 5 g b4 that is what I feel works for me but good luck bro give it a go and see what happens

As for the expire date.......damn how BIG is your tub!!

Just another point worth mentioning is that it has been found that drinks that already contain Creatine in them hinders the absorbtion rate and the creatine is not very effective.

Billy

i will try this thanks

i will try this thanks , jui juitsu is hot, great technics too, thats one art that i would have loved to try learn all those great submission holds.

Now i do pro wrestling so i learn a great deal of holds in there too.

anotehr thing billy boy

I might try to get my weight down to 190 pounds, i will use creatine and glutamine and experiment has you said.

Those are great articles that you read and very informative. Guess that with this amout i will not overload my kidneys either.

Hope i dont lose to much muscles thats 15 pounds of weight i wanna take off.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah Ju Jitsu is cool I love it

I guess wrestling moves /grappling is along the same sort of lines

Billy

Thread Information