PoorMan is offline Junior Member

Retin-A? Yohimburn?

Hey, I'm not sure if this post is supposed to be in this forum, but I recently lost 60lbs on a low carb diet. Here are my stats:

6'1"
    200lbs (dropped from 260lbs)
    18 years old
    Lifting hard for a year

Now, I still feel like I have more weight to lose, but 200lbs seems like a good weight for someone my height. Especially since I've packed on some decent muscle in the last year. I really need to do something about the loose skin and cellulite I have. Under my arms, my legs and my stomach. I've read about Retin-A and Yohimburn on the board. Do they work? How do they work? I need anything other than surgery. People say just give the skin time to shrink back, but how long would something like that take? I was overweight for about 8 years and finally decided to do something about it. I worked out, played lots of tennis, took Xenadrine and did a low carb diet. So everything worked out good, except the loose skin. And the cellulite is still there. Guys got any tips? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

yohimburn is more for fat loss.. it can help with loose skin... but that is not its main purpose..

you may want to try thiomucase, retin A, increase water intake.. flax oil will also help to restore some of the skins elasticity

vitamin c intake is also important with relation to skin elacticity.. as well as consumption of beneficial fats.. flax oil..etc..

Thread Information