oneshot is offline Anabolic Member

Homemade preworkout supp.

Going to start making my own preworkout supp because im sick of paying over a dollar per serving for namebrand products that dont work all that well. So far what i have come up with is a foul tasting powder consisting of:
    L-arginine
    micronized creatine
    yohimbine
    caffeine
    synephrine
    b-complex

Any input on any effective ingredients that i could add would be greatly appreciated. So far, what i got is about one third the cost of similar namebrand supplements i have found.

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    a good multivitamin would do you alot better than caffeine in the long run. Plus you could knock out the b complex. Try not to do anything that will become a crutch (caffeine). There are plenty of natural alternatives to energy. Get some injectable B12for one. Also, check a book called "Earl Mindell's New Vitamin Bible" by Earl Mindell. Amazing amount of info on anything you could possibly think of to ask about. He has many other books but that's a good starter. It's around $5 on amazon.com.

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    A good multivitamin would be the best thing of all. Also get some injectable B12 from your doctor or online. Why you ask, bc B12 doesn't effectively absorb into the body any other way. It along with many other natural alternatives will be alot better and effective than caffeine in the long run. Don't use anything that will become a crutch. I take something called Super Vita Boost Cellular Energy. Best I've had and have tried many. Also, get a book called EARL MINDELL'S NEW VITAMIN BIBLE by Earl Mindell. Loaded with more info than you could possibly ask about. Sells around $5 on amazon.com. Good luck.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Here is my Pre workout supp, Taste good, has everything i need, and not to pricey.

L-Aginiine
    Micronized creatine
    BCAA powder
    Glutamine
    Tasteless whey protein
    Gatorade powder mix

My PWO shake looks like this
    Cytogainer(4 scoops)
    Micronized creatine
    Glutamine
    BCAA
    L-ARG-

I just found MHP new formula for up your mass, and it may save me from having to buy a million diff products and mixing them mysellf, take a look guys, would this prodcut have enuff EFA's,BCAA's,Glutamine,Arginine , leucine, and AMINOS for me to not have to buy ANY other supps(other then creatine)??

http://www.vitacost.com/MHP-Up-Your-...HOPFEED-nextag

scroll down for description
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 11-22-2007 at 12:58 AM.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    How much L-Aginiine you using ?

bump?

Thread Information