Thread: wanna lean bulk

sizzlynbyceps is offline New Member

wanna lean bulk

hey guys, newbie here, i wanna lean bulk, do any of you guys have suggestions for supplements, i really need help, i am 15 years old, lifting for 2.5 years, never touched anything except protein supplements but need other stuff, and am 5"9 160 pounds

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Get some L-glut and creatine to go along with the protein.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Whey Protien, Glutamine, Creatine, and a Multivitamin

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Forgot the multi vit, also get some flaxseed oil too.

solid-d is offline Member

what does flaxseed oil do, what is it??

thanks

mekler is offline Associate Member
    flax oil.. what does it do? makes my protein shakes taste like i blended a nice ripe fish in with my mix =D

p.s... google is a great thing solid...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by mekler
    flax oil.. what does it do? makes my protein shakes taste like i blended a nice ripe fish in with my mix =D

p.s... google is a great thing solid...
    LMAO... BTW, they do make some tasteless choices now too... no extra kick anymore.

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Honestly I personally like Flax oil with my shakes, depending on the brand and flavour it gives it awesome texture....dunno i just like it
    Just don't mix it with cottage cheese!!! ewwwwww!

ciao is offline New Member

What Does Flax Oil Do !!!

One of the roles of flax oil in the body, is of of prostaglandin production & hormone regulation it is still very little understood, and I don't pretend to understand it myself. But from extensive experimenting I've found thee most effective oils for balancing hormones are what I call the magic 3. The 3 oils are flax oil, primrose oil, and borage oil.

Why are they so effective?

Borage oil is the richest source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Evening primrose oil is also very rich in GLA. This fatty acid is rarely found in foods, and is an extremely common deficiency, plain and simple. Combining borage and primrose oil gives you a good spectrum of essential omega-6 fatty acids. Also, these oils have secondary ingredients that seem to play a major role in hormonal balance.

Flax oil is the richest source of omega-3 fatty acids. So when you combine borage, primrose, and flax oil you get a full spectrum of both omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids, and you're getting the key secondary ingredients found in borage and primrose oil that support hormonal balance.

In fact, supplementing with EFA oils actually makes you leaner. Here's why…First off it balances out your body's regulatory mechanisms (those hormones that regulate body weight). Second, it improves your body's ability to burn fat…EFAs speed up the rate at which the body burns fat and glucose when you ingest them in quantities of more then 12 to 15% of your total calories (usually more then 3 tablespoons a day for most people). Third, EFA oils have a thermogenic effect on the body. They increase metabolic rate. They are known in Ayurveda medicine as "heat" producers because of the way they speed up the metabolic rate.
    Essential fatty acids need other nutrients to be processed by your body. Without these nutrients your body simply cannot use EFAs, no matter how much you take.

Ciao

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    what do u mena .the efas will not work unless u eat them with other foods?

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    what times during the day should u take the oils? do u gotta take em with food?

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    should u take em when u're cutting up, or year round even in the bulking or off season?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Essential Fatty Acids are required for you to obtain them from your diet. Eat them year round. If you do not eat them with food - you can get an unpleasenet taste in your mouth. Plus you should take fats with food to buffer the insulin response - especially with a meal too low in fat.

EFA's have a huge list of benefits from increased testosterone , joint health, LDL/HDL, metabolism...

Thread Information