Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    when i go through the loading phase with cell tech, i drink it in the morning, and it makes me feel sick. but when i drink it after workouts, im fine.

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    i took trac..noticed some gains...nutin great though...got a lil stronger....ill prolly go back to cell tech...

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    I liked the creatine monodydrate that metrx used to sell at GNC, I drank that with hawaiian punch and got good results with it. After that I went to Cell Tech - Orange, it made me sick everytime i drank it. So now I'm on just creatine monohydrate from Optimum Nutrition. I got a huge tub of it for pretty cheap so I make sure that I'm getting more than enough creatine each day. I've got way too much to use is sparingly haha

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Anyone try AST micronized creatine, ive been on it from the beginning of the year havent had a chance to try anything else yet. Taste like lemon and all my gains have been from the creatine and not the protein.

Back when i started to get my workout routine downs and started back up from a loading phase put a inch on my arms in two weeks on the fouth week i tried some 1-ad for two weeks at 6 tabs a day added almost another full inch on in another 2 weeks time and i still have the muscle after loosing 16lbs.

I think the stuff is great and cheapo for 1000gms at under 35 bucks a bottle.

I screwed up my diet about month ago and im back on it now trying to loose some more weight so i cant really tell if i should be getting gains but im getting tight as hell and pushing still considering i only take one or two scoops daily.
    Last edited by dingobite; 08-06-2003 at 08:03 AM.

The dedicated one is offline New Member
    I think the Labrada creatine is the best thing around, if you want some simple carbs then just drink juice and eat banana after the training.
    Dont throw your money when this just works as well as cell tech and is a lot cheaper

El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member

Cell Tech 2nd Best...

Try Creatine Titrate by IDS, it's revolutionary...really. It's more soluble than any creatine on the market, thus less cramps, drinking of water, bloating, etc. If it's more soluble, more is entered into your blood stream. It's so evident that its in your blood, you get random tastes of it in your mouth throughout the day! I've noticed tremendous strength increases since using it, and gained several pounds, almost none being from water retention.

Yeah so many creatines are so similar and if you want a cell tech type effect mix your powdered creatine with a type of fruit juice it work really well bc you put more sugar into your muscles. They also add a lot of sugar to cell tech so i mean if really wanted you add pure granulated sugar but cell teh is a little overated are price per serving is to expensive. GNC also has there version of a cell tech for almost half the cost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information