tryingtogain is offline Member

my parents found my creatine stash and took it away i paid lots of money for it to:-(

my parents found my creatine stash and took it away i paid lots of money for it to:-( i can only take protien. dam bitch here i wna gain and train hard but they are the brick in front of my road.
    parents are such a drag and pain in the ass i spent lots of money all down the drain wich i worked hard for. f**kin asshole parents

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    How old are you bro? And why would they take creatine away from you?

im 17 cause my parents are dumb i guess they feel that if something bad happens to me they dont want to feel responsible for it. im not dumb i dont exceed dosages on anything. they think down the road it might give me health problems or i might faint and collapse and die there dumb and i hate it all the money i got to buy them is gone :-( im talkin about 60 bucks worth of creatine man that hurts. there people that go the "all natural way" i dont like my parents

even though they take drugs for any other problems in there life but there against creatine they think i should do it naturally and they think its bad for me. they at least let me take protien but still the creatine

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Bro just hide it better next time.

maybe i should just get capsules then cause its hard to hide the poweder and mix it in my room lol

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    LMFAO!!!

Dude - are you serious? They took your creatine? You can continue to make adequate gains without it - but... they took your creatine and you are 17? You are fine at 17 at the recommended dose.

Um... creatine IS natural. Are they going to stop letting you eat your steak medium rare next?

there dumb they think 2 much is harmfull and that maybe my body wont produce it naturally anymore if i get enough. ya they feel to much is harm i dunno there dumb

it cant shut down my natural production of creatine can it i dont think so ya there just dumb

No long term effects or any real dangers have been found as I know of. From what I have read it is the best legal supplement to ever be released for power athletes - with no real dangers. Do your research on the Internet and at the bookstore. I am sure if they realize you are educating youself about the safe use - all will be good. Get some articles and books to stand your ground and show them your position.

Too much of anything can be bad.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    wow. at 17 i didn't have a curfue *sp* and could do just about what I wanted as long as it was respectful, and intelligent. Huh, sounds like your situation sucks...I'm laughing "with" you, I promise...

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    dude i had the same exact problem yesterday...but i guess i told them couple of months ago that i used roids...ive got the package yesterday and they almost threw it away, i explained them after couple of aruments and i got to keep the shit....

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    dont feel bad dad thru away my stash of 300 dbols... thank god there freaking cheap but it ruins my cycle for 2 days!

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    yeha my parents were gay like dat to, they once called GNC and told em to sell me nothing but protein no creatine or energy shiat so yeah that is so f*cked bro i hear uneducated ppl telling what u can't do
    peace dude

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    maby you should do your research and present yourself to your parents alittle more mature!! tell them the ups and downs and the dosages and how it reacts in the body and what are the benefits and disadvantages. present your case to them like a adult and i will be sure they will understand. if you go about it like your hidding it and freeking out like a child then they are going to treat you this way. tell them that creatine is found in foods naturally!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

i have done my research very well and yes i did tell them its in foods and all that stuff but there stubborn and no matter what i say they wont let me take it i even had them talk to the guy and gnc but they still wont let me take it. maybe ill just try to take it when there not around but thats always harder and a pain in the ass. TOLINKA what exactly did you tell your parents on it? and if someone has a good website supporting creatine use plz post it on here if not ill try to find one on my own when i get time. ill try talking to them one more time but i doubht they will let me use it so i guess ill have to take it when there not around.

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    No offense bro but I am a parent with a teenage son. If he tried to hide anything and I found it I would be pissed. Bottom line is if you want to act like a man take abstracks advice and present yourself intelligently. Parents work their ass off to provide for their unappreciative kids. Yes I too hid things from my parent and did not appreciate my mom as much as I should have. Bottom line. You don't like their rules and how they are trying to raise you move out. Get a job, buy your creatine and start your life. Otherwise find a way to work with your folks. One day you will see most everything they do is out of love and a desire to see you succeed. Just my .02.

Oc

PhuckThis is offline New Member
    At the GYM waiting for you...where you at?
    Hey if their afraid that you'll be taking to much. Tell them that they can hold on to it and let them give you the doses as you go along. Would that work? Or something else I would do would be buy some and pour it into an empty protein bottle.

yes i asked them if they would dose me and they wouldnt and yes i came to them maturely at first when i first wanted to start taking it so i could get it out on the table and i wouldnt have to do it behind there back but they left me no choice. i might try to put it in an empty protien bottle i dunno yet. they wasted so much of my hard earned money :-( now if i wna do it again i g2 buy all the same shit i had and the stuff they took was practiclly brand new i only took a few servings

sonic is offline Female Member
    Just leave it alone for now. You learned from your mistake. If reason won't help you a much better hiding place will. (Think outside the house.)

BigBad is offline Banned
    Have to agree with Warrior 100%

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    tellthem, that they either let u take creatin or u will get you hands on steriods . i bet they would like that one....lol

RedDawg is offline New Member
    Maybe im just being dumb but really unless your a moron and take it all at once creatine really isnt going to hurt you. Mind you if you do take to much you could damage your liver especially if the powder isnt blended enough but hell that just seems a little like over kill to take it away.

yes i know ive done my reasearch on it very well and presented it to them and they still wont let me take it i dont know why they are just dumb. some pharmacies people said it was prefectly ok and some of the other pharmacy people said not to take it but the people who were against it just said that b/c they think it gives teenagers a wrong message and they should do it all natural. There excuse is that they dont want to feel responsible if anything happens lol. right now i have a little left and i put it in a glutamine bottle :-) hopefully they wont find out. they took about 160$ dollars worth of stuff. about 70 on creatine and the rest i had 2 bottles of prohormones i can see them taking the prohormones away i was just trying them once but i mean for real dont take the creatine i didnt arquie with them about the prohormones but why they g2 take the creatine? parents can really be a drag sometimes specially when i have to go out and by the stuff again that i already have that was like brand new when they took it away. At least i educatead myself with hrs of reading on creatine when all they do is just ask a couples peoples opinions im mean common. Ok ill shut up now :-)

Take it as a loss brah... there sounds like very little you can do to change their minds right now.

Just keep pumpin' and soon enough you will be able to make your own descions. THey are your parents just tryin to raise you the best they can... even though you are 17.

Just keep resaearchin' and making new gains.

Tell you the truth, I see to many young bodybuilder talking about supps in the gym that don't even stick to the basics like multivitamins and proper diet. Sure, some supps can increase performance and help you with your goals - but they are no short cut. A foundation of the basics will get you everywhere...

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    ocnorb that was deep, and right to the point bro.

pinoy is offline New Member
    I'm 17 and I can do whatever I want... accept driving cars :O

palme is offline Rosie Member

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    It seems like your parents don't have that much confidence in your decisions or they have some sort of phobia about supplements like it will lead you to taking steroids (and I'm pretty confident that your parents follow the myths that "steroids are bad") so they think by cutting you off now it will nip the problem in the bud. *shrug*. Seems like your parents are a bit tight though, when I was your age I was taking creatine and my parents paid for it, nobody minded they knew I had done my research and I was handling things responsibly. Try presenting some facts to them and explain to them in a mature manner what you are doing and hopefully they will give you a chance.

d_bol is offline New Member
    Just see if you can get your hands on some dbol - its easier to hide and you will bulk up faster + gain strenght
    Im 15 and im on my 2nd week of a dbol - proviron - t3 cycle and im loving it
    If your 17 dont you have a car - hide it in there. If not I liked that guys idea of putting it into an empty protien bottle.

Just a opinion

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by d_bol
    Just see if you can get your hands on some dbol - its easier to hide and you will bulk up faster + gain strenght
    If your 17 dont you have a car - hide it in there. If not I liked that guys idea of putting it into an empty protien bottle.

Just a opinion

damn, man you're only 15 years old you're way too young for this game. IMO leave the gear alone, and concentrate on your routine\diet.
    15 years old, and doing dbol?? when i was 15 the only thing i was worried about was sports, and getting caught in my girlfriends closet by parents when they came home early..

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by d_bol

Just a opinion
    I agree with kreper. 15 you're seriously trippen. If you want to do roids, fine, but it particularly peeves me that you are recommending it to another person too young for roids.

And hide it in your car? You gotta be shitting me... If the police find that shit, your parents will shit even more bricks than if they found it themselves.

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    here we go again... all these young kids and it always comes back to "I can get D-bol but I donno how I should take them and what to do... Should I take them?"

AR People

"No You are Too Young"

Kid:

"No I don't like that advice.. it sounds too reasonable"

Thread Information