Mike62200 is offline Associate Member

Question legal steroids do they work?

i have been getting emails about legal steroids . They claim to convert into anabolics once in your bloodstream. They have the equivalents of sustanon 250 deca dbol winstrol equipose and anadrol . They claim to give steroid like results. the nme of the company is SDI labs. does anyone know if this stuff is worth a shit. has anyonetried it before. i would like to know if they can deliver anabolic results.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Ive never tried it bro, but I would assume that they are not that great. Stick to a good diet and training program. YOull save lots of money and probably get better results.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    be careful bro, stick to the good stuff that is tried and true.
    1ad,1test, 4diol
    I fell into the Paradeca/decavar bullshit a while back and it set me back $200.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    theres no such thing as a legal steroid . theres prohormones

no offense, just tired of seeing people wasting their money thinking they are buying legal steroids . when they are buying a hormone that is supposedly converted to test.
    Last edited by TheGame826; 10-15-2002 at 11:21 PM.

Dante is offline Junior Member
    1-Test is a legal Steroid (that does not need conversion) and Pro-Hormones are Steroids , too (and Testosterone can be considered a "Pro-Hormone" to DHT and Estrogen).

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Dante
    1-Test is a legal Steroid (that does not need conversion) and Pro-Hormones are Steroids, too (and Testosterone can be considered a "Pro-Hormone" to DHT and Estrogen).

There seems to be a great deal of confussion lately on this topic... So lets get right to the point....

Steroids are a controlled scheduled drug... Without a prescribtion they are illegal.

So all this talk about 1-test and anything else being a true steroid is BULLSHIT, because if that was the case they also would be illegal to purchase and a prescribtion would be needed...

SO CAN WE ALL GET OUR HEADS OUT OF OUR ASS NOW...

Tell me, what is a "true Steroid ". By chemical stucture a Pro-Hormone is a Steroid, 1-Test also, is not a PH but rather a full-fledged Steroid (meaning that it does not need to convert). PH's fell through the loop (for now, that is); they can't control that which they don't know of (for now, also) and so, 1-Test.

The fact that you can use the words "bullshit" and "confused" does not change the fact you don't know what you're talking about (in this context), and that you're full of it (meaning that you're more inclined to open your mouth than you are to think).
    Last edited by Dante; 11-04-2002 at 05:35 PM.

Bro look, I don't know if you think your some chemist or what your story is, but plain and simple I speak from experience...

I've tried enough different pro-hormones in my day and enough of the real stuff to know the difference...

And if you for one second could stop trying to be the voice of someone with such a different opinion on this thread, then I'm sure you to would say that there is nothing close to the real thing that is being offered as a steroid replacement...

Not 1-test, NOT ANYTHING!

Get real, you must have some business selling this crap and you feel like you have to defend it to protect your business...

As far as knowing what I'm talking about, I'd bet plenty that I could teach you a thing or two son...

Speaking from experience is not the same as knowing whether or not a substance is a Steroid or not.

"Back in the day", means substances and methods of administration that may very well have been inferior (in themselves, and relative to that which we have now). Yes, I do work for a company, and yes, I also believe in what I'm saying.

That said, the "real thing" consists of many different Steroids , so there it's not an issue of "this" (PH's) versus "that" (Steroids). Transdermal (topically applied) 1-Test/4-Diol products have produced results most favourable to the users, results which can rival certain illicit stacks (notice that I don't say "every conceivable stack").

Again did I say that you don't know what you're talking about, in a context, the context of this specific conversation. That's not to say that I assume you not to know of matters otherwise to this.

Sometime I wonder why I even bother... I get so tired of butting heads with someone out to prove a point that doesn't even matter...

It doesn't really matter if I can put on a lab coat and understand all the chemical conversions or not...

I knew you worked for a company and I can understand why you would stand behind your products, because otherwise why work for the company in the first place, unless you believe in what you are doing...

I'm sure for someone that wants to go the legal route, these types of products will benefit them, but I'm so sick of people trying to claim they are legal steroids I could puke....

I went the legal route myself before, and honestly I was surprised by the gains I made that way, but they still didn't compare to what anabolics can do and I think we all know that...

So now that I've said my peace I'm off to the gym to wreck my Quads and Hams... Peace out!
    Last edited by Jack87; 11-04-2002 at 08:21 PM.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    Hey dante why dont you take 300cc's of 1-test-diol alpha 9 or whatever the fck it is and put it right in your delts and tell me what your gains are like next week.....Pro-hormones work all right but if your gonna spend all that stupid money on prohormones to get minimal effects you might as well spend that on a safe, carefully researched cycle (being that you have reached your genetic limit and are of the right age) and squeeze the best out of your $$$. Everyone is entitiled to be stupid but some people (in this case dante) just abuse that privilege...

Please state the nature of my transgression (or "abuse", a word which you don't seem to understand). "All that stupid money", there are many products on the market, some better, some not, some more expensive (for quality that is far less) and some better as priced (as to the consideration of quality and potential of results).

"Minimal effects" and how do you define this.

This is quite simple, really. Some do not wish to cross legal boundaries and so to this other (viable) options exist (as depends upon what results you're wishing to attain).

Be so bold to state my stupidity, then I do at least expect a more cogent argument. Tah tah.

Dante... It's clear you know what you speak, but quite frankly I find your rant about steroid replacements boring as fuck...

Like I said before, It's cool you believe in the products you represent, but I think you've made your point...

You stand behind them, and yes for some people not wanting to cross the line in the sand that has them doing something illegal, then I'm sure this is a perfect option...

But with all due respect, can you please remove your nose from whom evers ass you have it stuck up in, since it's clear you're only interest here is to protect someones company or business that you have a stake in, or more to the point maybe your business...

We get the point, you like the damn things already... nuf said

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by buff87
    Dante... It's clear you know what you speak, but quite frankly I find your rant about steroid replacements boring as fuck...

Like I said before, It's cool you believe in the products you represent, but I think you've made your point...

You stand behind them, and yes for some people not wanting to cross the line in the sand that has them doing something illegal, then I'm sure this is a perfect option...

But with all due respect, can you please remove your nose from whom evers ass you have it stuck up in, since it's clear you're only interest here is to protect someones company or business that you have a stake in, or more to the point maybe your business...

We get the point, you like the damn things already... nuf said

Amen!

I'm not here to entertain anyone so a failure to do so was most certainly not a failure of attempt.

Obviously if someone states a given stance, one can agree or disagree. This is a supplement board, follow. And many posts as do they ask "what's a good Pro-Hormone stack" are met with "none, they're all shit".

I gather that you'd be a mite agitated if every question on the Steroid board was met with "don't take them, your balls will fall off, you'll have to buy a bra for your new breasts, and your liver will explode".

So if a stance is taken, defend it, or not.
    Last edited by Dante; 11-05-2002 at 09:08 PM.

str8flexed is offline New Member
    I don't take prohormones nor steroids but I am a biochemistry major and a signifigent portion of our class was devoted to hormones...especially the sex hormones. If you want to get literal cholesterol is a steroid ...steroid simply defines the nature of the chemical structure... 3 cyclohexane rings and a pentane ring. Now, as to whether or not a steroid is a steroid hormone depends on whether or not it has to be converted via enzyme or not. For example...Cholesterol is a steroid and in the human body testosterone can be synthesized from cholesterol...but since cholesterol requires conversion(and this is not direct but several steps) cholesterol is not a hormone. Likewise prohormones are not hormones but they are steroids, but most prohormones are only 1 or 2 enzymatic conversions away from steroid hormones. Thus their effectiveness is largely due to conversion rate and delivery efficiency. 1-Testerone is a hormone...it is the final conversion product of several molecules... one of these being 1-AD. So Dante is not just saying 1-testosterone is a steroid hormone for the company he represents' well being... it is in fact the truth and is supported by science. Whether or not it's as good as "real juice" as you so eloquently put it is null and void...the point is that 1-test is a steroid hormone.
    Peace

doa8 is offline New Member
    how do 1-ad and 4-ad, 1-test and the like stand up to real steroids ? do they work 1/2,1/3,1/4 as well or not at all?

windwords7 is offline New Member
    Well said Str8. This is a matter of science and nothing more. 20 pounds in 4 weeks is decent enough results to warrant 1T and PH's as more than just a little useful.

Let me also say that Dante is more than just a pencil necked salesman pimping a company. I have "known" him for many months now and have watched his interactions with people on several forums. Though he answers questions related to his companies excellent products; he is very objective in his approach to the things he speaks on. Furthermore, I have seen his pics. Like I said, no pencil neck saleman there. He's a big dude and obviously knows the full deal in regards to training, diet, and bodybuilding in general.

duque21 is offline New Member
    I dont really have anyting to add of any importance, but more of an annecdote.. I am natural(for now) and I have used 1-Test for about 3 months a while back. Now that i look back on it I feel as though I am no longer able to claim I am natural. I KNOW that while I was useing 1-Test I was able to accomplish and make gains otherwise not possible.

And on another note..I just wanted to say I hate every one and I would like to thank God, Buddah, Ala, Satan, cause they are all so beautiful!

el_zorro_007 is offline New Member
    to me this crap is like buying non alcoholic beer LOL guys just get the real stuff hey DANTE sence your a sales man how much your Glutamine and Creatine .

Oh good God. We don't sell every single supplement that does bathe under the sun. So we don't charge anything for Creatine or Glutamine as do we carry neither. BTW---You chose the shittiest Deicide album to use as your avatar. "Serpents of the light" was the last pleasurable listen.

how do 1-ad and 4-ad, 1-test and the like stand up to real steroids? do they work 1/2,1/3,1/4 as well or not at all
    Ugh. Again as have I stated, you have to compare certain Steroids to certain Steroids. There is no such substance as "Steroid " to which we can ascertain the effects and side-effects in full. There are Steroids, each of which having different properties.

Have to consider dosages, and stacks, just as also.

EDIT: Here, the following links lead to two feedback pages,
    ONE---a 1-Test transdermal, and ONE+---a 1-Test/4-Diol transdermal. The reports also contain links to the original posts:

ONE
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/feedbac...hp?productID=2
    ONE+
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/feedbac...hp?productID=1
    Last edited by Dante; 11-06-2002 at 02:40 PM.

Gene is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by el_zorro_007
    crap is like buying non alcoholic beer
    It is impossible to abuse the latter, and so your analogy is full of the former.

guys just get the real stuff
    Fakes don't yield results.
    Last edited by Gene; 11-06-2002 at 04:11 PM.

str8flexed is offline New Member
    to me this crap is like buying non alcoholic beer LOL guys just get the real stuff hey DANTE sence your a sales man how much your Glutamine and Creatine .
    You obviously didn't read my post or you didn't comprehend it. This is purely a matter of science...which you apparantly have no concept of.
    Peace

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I love these discussions. I have not done a steriod cycle but have seen real gains through the use of up to date prohormones. I tried the old prohormones like andro and thought they were junk.. I really think there has been some great improvement recently and I love to be able to buy something over the counter that works for me. Legal issues are a concern in my case. So these new prohormones are a welcome improvement. I appreciate all of your posts Dante. Keep them up. The people who use the banned substances always seem to knock the legal alternative but the legal alternatives seem to keep getting better.

I wish that we would spend more time discussing why they are better and not just that they are all crap. I wouldn't expect someone who has easy access to steroids and little concern over the legal aspect to use prohormones primarily but geeze have a little empathy for some of us that don't want to have to worry about the issues of buying something on the black market, getting scammed, hiding gear, or getting drug tested and losing our jobs.

Again, I think these threads are great.

doa8 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by scottp999
    I love these discussions. I have not done a steriod cycle but have seen real gains through the use of up to date prohormones. I tried the old prohormones like andro and thought they were junk.. I really think there has been some great improvement recently and I love to be able to buy something over the counter that works for me. Legal issues are a concern in my case. So these new prohormones are a welcome improvement. I appreciate all of your posts Dante. Keep them up. The people who use the banned substances always seem to knock the legal alternative but the legal alternatives seem to keep getting better.

I wish that we would spend more time discussing why they are better and not just that they are all crap. I wouldn't expect someone who has easy access to steroids and little concern over the legal aspect to use prohormones primarily but geeze have a little empathy for some of us that don't want to have to worry about the issues of buying something on the black market, getting scammed, hiding gear, or getting drug tested and losing our jobs.

Again, I think these threads are great.
    took the words right out of my mouth. I dont want to use illegal steroids because of the negative cloud, and side effects that surround them. So a great alternative is prohormons/steroids.

<Turning to the coin's other side>

Make no mistake, Pro-Hormone's are not "safer" than Steroids . The side-effects are very real as do they depend (just as like what I said earlier) on the substance in question. Some Pro-Hormones elicit certain effects--as may the be beneficial and as may they come to be detrimental.

So one should never assume such their usage to be categorically risk-free. They are not free of risk. Look only at the substance and the method of administration.

Now if I were your ordinary company rep, I wouldn't bother to explain what I've just mentioned.

Originally posted by Dante
    <Turning to the coin's other side>

Make no mistake, Pro-Hormone's are not "safer" than Steroids . The side-effects are very real as do they depend (just as like what I said earlier) on the substance in question. Some Pro-Hormones elicit certain effects--as may the be beneficial and as may they come to be detrimental.

So one should never assume such their usage to be categorically risk-free. They are not free of risk. Look only at the substance and the method of administration.

Now if I were your ordinary company rep, I wouldn't bother to explain what I've just mentioned.

OK Dante, you're starting to earn my respect a little now by speaking the truth... Pro-Hormones are no safer then anabolic steroids in the side effects department, unless you know what you are doing with them...

LM1332 Guest
    Hey Dante what company do you represent

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    this is a very interesting topic ive learned more about PH's from this thread than I have from all the others. but Dante does your company make transdermal creams? Im not understanding is thisthe latest and best or what. Also what are the sides on these creams besides the obvious hurting joints from moving around more weight and the normal from oral dosages? its been beat around the bush alot but why do they make 1-ad if 1-test is the converted form of 1-ad? does 1-ad survive easier through digestion so more of it is able to be converted by enzymes? Is 1-test easily destroyed by digestive procceses? If so is this the main reason transdermal application is used to get 1-test into the body?

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Fuuuuuuuuuuucckkkkkkkkkkkkkk that crap man. I had a convo with PTbyJason awhile back on AIM, they rip you off like no-other....SDI-labs doesn't have that great of a reputation. Stick with lots of good food, proper training, and rest and you'll do fine.

smackdaddy1967 is offline New Member
    tttt
    Last edited by smackdaddy1967; 02-23-2006 at 06:16 PM.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    why all the old thread digups?

xtraflossy is offline New Member

Any1 tried this "ON CYCLE"

Ive been out of the pro hormone loop for a few years. I saw this new stuff called "ON CYCLE" (the also have off cycle..) Its got some ingreadiants in it I havent herd of (such as 19 nor- which I know bout and love, along with 4-AD with some thing mixed to keep it in you for longer)
    Has any1 tried it- know someone who has? Its a little pricy right now, (from $89 - 119) and only last 15 days! a bottle.
    Any feedback would be great.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    Ive been out of the pro hormone loop for a few years. I saw this new stuff called "ON CYCLE" (the also have off cycle..) Its got some ingreadiants in it I havent herd of (such as 19 nor- which I know bout and love, along with 4-AD with some thing mixed to keep it in you for longer)
    Has any1 tried it- know someone who has? Its a little pricy right now, (from $89 - 119) and only last 15 days! a bottle.
    Any feedback would be great.
    Its expensive bull **** thats what it is...Fizogen rips every customer a new one everytime they buy those supps...You can find better stuff for much much cheaper.

xtraflossy is offline New Member
    well, Ive read 1 reply for, and one against. Are you just unhappy with the company or the product.

Thread Information