MyHugeness is offline New Member

Question Cell Tech?..how good is good in this matter

new to this message board but used the site as a novice a while ago..used to frequent bodybuilder.org before it turned upside down and that george spellwin site that turned pay to post a thread...anyways im pretty much fading away from the idea of using "shoes" as everyone here likes to call it...just dont want the risks now-adays. ive heard of a lot of people commenting on cell tech and other sh"t.."i hope nobody on this board is offended by that 4 letter word and if you are then, sh*t". but anyways back to the cell tech, havnt done really any research on it...can somebody give me a resource page for it or just let me in on personal opinion? if theres anything else out there that you guys are using that you think is better let me know about it too.
    thanks a lot.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Overpriced with little effect. I would spend my money on steak and a cheap whey protein.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Are you going to use it alone or with AS or insulin ? I think it was made to be used with insulin but that is another topic all together.

McBain is offline Member
    I think it's a complete waste of money. You can go out and buy what it has in it from cheaper companies that have the same quality, if not better. Just pickup some r-ALA and creapure creatine. It will be like 1/3 the price and better results probably (as cell tech has like 200mg of alpha lipoic acid per serving which is nothing really). Oh also cell tech has some dextrose or some sugary thing in it which is good for post workout shakes so maybe pickup some dextrose or maltodextrose or both and use them in the shake too. They are cheap.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I think its the best creatine out there, its overpriced though. Go to www.muscletech.com and check it out.

Short_Guy is offline Junior Member
    I started up the ABC Diet a little while ago and used Cell Tech as my creatine: gained ten pounds in less than 7 days--see how the second week pans out come Sunday night.

I'm sure some of the gains are from the diet but I'd imagine it's a potent combo--never gained that much weight on this diet in the past in that short a span of time with Phosphagen HP (among others).

adonis_myth is offline Junior Member
    its water bro

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    7 lbs in a week isnt muscle, no way all water 100% of it over time as u loose the water you will have more area to grow, i think that the idea behind creatine and all the hype saying it will get you big.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Cell Tech has been covered many times before - do a search for it.

Who the hell started "shoes"?

Short_Guy is offline Junior Member
    I realize it's water--my point was that I've never gained that much weight (water or otherwise) in that short a span of time ever.

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    I also think cell-tech is the best creatine out there, although as everybody else stated it is a little over priced, i guess somehow they gotta get the money for all the damn advertising they do.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Creatine MONOHYDRATE - it requires water to enter your muslces. But the training effect is there nonetheless and you will be much more explosive to bust through training plateaus, as well as faster ATP recovery.

Thread Information