jjjjjjj is offline New Member

Mag-10 Worked better then i ever expected.

My first 12 days on Mag-10 stacking it with Tribex-500 and biotest-M. Using Spirosome as a fat Burner by ICD labs. Following "The Mag-10 plan for success". My strength increased tremendously! my biceps where 16 when I started. I measured them yesterday AND today and the are a solid 17 and a quarter. Tribex-500 is making my girlfriend Love me!! Spirosome is the best fat burner i have ever tried and trust me I have tried them all over the counter and under! I gained 9 pounds of rock hard muscle and went from a 34-32 inch waist. Still have allot of work to go to be were iw ould like to be!! but i will be cycling Mag-10 for the next few months. I have seen better results from mag-10 then from the cycles of have does in the past of the real shit!! I might be able to buy gear for the same money? i can honestly say that for me Mag-10 Worked better then i ever expected.

On a bad note: the Spirsome taste awful and the Mag-10 feels like it is eating at the back of you throat it is so harsh. aside from that NO complaint's.
    Last edited by jjjjjjj; 10-17-2002 at 11:15 PM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Hmmmm....sounds exactly like a supplement add to me. You should contact Biotest and tell them about your awsome results, maybe they will offer you a contract. I'm glad you're happy but I think I'll stick with what I know works.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    You are the first person I have ever heard had good results from MAG-10. Have heard much more positive things from 1AD and tried that one myself and saw it work.

Thanks for your comments but I think I will wait until I hear from several more people before making any purchase.

jjjjjjj is offline New Member
    In the past i have tried, Winny 50mg 8 weeks stacked with deca . This summer I did a 30ml bottle of Eq then cut up with 300 clen tabs 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. i have tried kynoselen this product is shit! DID NOTHING BUT BURN, Over all the mag-10 and spirosome for me worked better thus far. Yes my Gear was all real. Great source

Thread Information