Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Smile Summer Cutter Log!!! Gaspari/11-oxo, Oh My!!!

Starting this cycle on monday, just posted early to get some input for possible changes. Im just under 6 foot, 200 pounds, ?bf (maybe you guys can help when i post before pics on my bf%), extensive training and ph experience. I will be taking original gaspari halodrol-50 tabs for 30 days at 1 tab a day for the first 5 days then will add 1 tab of promagnon to make it a dose of 75mg for the rest of the cycle. Will also be taking androextreme (11-oxo clone at double the dose and half the price) for 40 days. Will alse be taking a generic ma haung ephedra extract fat burner combo of Ephedra 313mg supplying 25mg ephedrine alkaloids from leaves and stems; caffeine anhydrous 100mg; an equal blend of white willow bark, fo-ti, hawthorn berries, green tea, black walnut hulls & licorice root. For support supps on cycle I will be taking Life Support from Anabolic Innovations (check it out guys if you've never heard of it!), multi-v, fish oil, bcaa's pre and post workout, protein (whey and sustained), and of course high protein, mid to low carbs, mid to low good fatty foods.

My training will be 5 days a week about an hour working out then 20-30 minutes of cardio in my optimal fat burning range after workout. Also, at least 3 days a week I will be doing 20-30 minutes of cardio first thing upon waking up on an empty stomach (just bcaa's and 1 fat burner cap in my body).

I hope to keep my strength for the duration of this cycle and maybe even increase it a little because I will be cycling my carbs and will have a strict diet mostly of wild salmon, skinless chicken, veggies, and fruit. I hope to stay the same weight or maybe gain a few pounds of muscle and loss at least 5-10 pounds of fat or lower my bf% by at least 4 points (or %). Will have 1 maybe 2 cheat days a week at the most but mostly just 1 a week unless something pops up.

My pct will consist of l-dex at 1mg ed, liquid tamox/clomid combo at 40/100 ed for first 2 weeks then 20/50 for last 2 weeks as well as a liver detox complex for 4 weeks. Will also be taking 10-15 grams of creatine mono each day. Ive done halo clones before but this is the first time for the original real deal (Thanks Mile High Muscle!) and have had decent results with little to no shutdown while on and off cycle.

Any input both negative and positive are welcome and will be takin into consideration. Im able to check the forum via my tilt so this will be updated often and will be as up to date as possible. I'm lazy so i dont feel the need to list my lifts, reps, micro nutrients, blah blah blah everyday but will keep this thread posted on any changes while on cycle and pct. I might have missed a few things since its late and had a very long day today so excuse me if i left any intro info out for you guys. Thanks again for checking out my thread and giving any input or questions you may have!

Quick Stats: 5'10", 194 pounds, -15%bf, training for 7 years, bb for 4 years, prohormone cycles past 3 years.
    Last edited by wukillabee; 05-20-2008 at 04:52 PM.

Cool Before Pics!

Sorry for the shitty lighting on the pics, not the best before pics but they give you a good idea of my starting point. Hope to focus on my cuts in my mid-section with cardio and diet and some more minor cuts everywhere else as well as more serratus tie-ins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer Cutter Log!!! Gaspari/11-oxo, Oh My!!!-back.jpg   Summer Cutter Log!!! Gaspari/11-oxo, Oh My!!!-front.jpg   Summer Cutter Log!!! Gaspari/11-oxo, Oh My!!!-lat.jpg   Summer Cutter Log!!! Gaspari/11-oxo, Oh My!!!-gear.jpg  
    Last edited by wukillabee; 05-19-2008 at 10:19 AM.

No Ephedra

Im gonna drop the ephedra based fat burner as it might increase blood pressure while on cycle, will save for pct. I will instead try USP Labs new Recreate fat burner. Ive heard many good things about it and its not a stim based fat burner like the majority on the market. Will be starting cycle tomorrow as

Halo/Andro
    50/3caps/ 75/3caps/ 75/3caps/ 75/3caps/ 3caps

30 days on halo and 40 days on andro extreme.

Ordering the recreate soon and will take as directed on the bottle when i get it.

I really dont think the ephedra based burner i got is the real deal anyways since i dont feel ephedra like effects compared to vasopro 25mg ephedrine hcl with 200mg caffeine and 81mg asprin. The ephedra extracts they used in my fat burner could maybe be from inactive part of ma haung to be sold legally still as ephedra. Thats the trick the new advertised stimerex-es is doing, using the inactive ephedra extracts and labeling as an ephedra based product so people will buy it up and they can legaly sell it this way. That company is so shady with all the products they make, surprised theyre still in the business.
    Will try to take pics tonite and post for before pics.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    hey bro check your PMs

End of day 1

No changes yet or any updates since im not expecting much til days 5-7 hopefully. DId chest and tris today and had a pretty solid workout. Didnt bust through any platueas or anything but had a solid workout. On to back and bis tomorrow along with even more cardio than today. Cant wait for these 2 compounds to kick in!

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    hey bro check your PMs

Thanks bro, glad to see u here! What do u think about l-dex for pct along with clomid and or nolva? Im sure the shutdown from this cycle wont be as harsh as sd but better safe than sorry. Still waiting for my clomid nolva order but have some nolva left over on hand with l-dex and letro. Was thinking of l-dex at 1mg ed for 4 weeks and nolva at 20/20/20/20 and clomid at 50/50/50/50.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I really think, u might want to check out some letro, you have some pffy nipples, looks like gyno to me, is this from the cycle, or post-puberty gyno?

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz View Post
    I really think, u might want to check out some letro, you have some pffy nipples, looks like gyno to me, is this from the cycle, or post-puberty gyno?
    HAha, i got the same response from the picture forum on guessing my bf%. Honestly, ive had puffy nips my whole life as welll as my dad and his dad so i never really thought much of it. Ive never had sensitive nips and no hard tissue behind them either, just pec muscles of course. If anything it might be progesterone type gyno, i think thats what it's called where its just puffy nips? They just look puffy when theyre neutral but when theyre hard they arent puffy, not sure if that helps. I do have lion's letro on hand, never had to use it yet. What do u think?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yeah those are some interesting nips LOL
    your pct looks fine, maybe ramp the clomid down from 100 mg down to 50 every week...

yeah those are some interesting nips LOL
    your pct looks fine, maybe ramp the clomid down from 100 mg down to 50 every week...
    Thanks, haha. I read c.binos gyno reversal sticky and might try it out after i finish my pct from this cycle. I dont think its gyno from the gyno pics ive seen via google but worth a shot anyways. Most of the time my nips arent puffy, just sometimes when theyre bored they puff out a little, haha. I got a tamox/clomid combo (liquid of course) of 10mg tamox and 50mg clomid per ml in a 60ml bottle. Thats why i was gonna run 20mg tamox and 100mg clomid for first week or 2 then drop down to 10/50. What do u guys think? I also have some of lion's nolva left over so i could run half a ml of lions with 1ml of this combo to have 20mg tamox and only 50mg clomid for 4 weeks of pct. Was also gonna run l-dex at 1mg ed for 4 weeks for my ai. DO u guys think thats too much pct? Maybe just 1mg l-dex, 10mg tamox, and 50mg clomid for 4 weeks? Thanks!

Day 2

Today was another solid day at the gym. DId back and bis today. Again, no platuea busting as far as weights and reps are concerned but still way to early to expect anything. Had a good pump in both my back and bis after workout and still have a good pump in my bis now 7 hrs later. I plan on working out monday-friday and taking sat and sun off. I was originally planning on bumping up my dose to 75mg starting day 6 (saturday) but do u guys think its a waste since im not gonna be working out sat or sun? Should i just wait til day 8 (monday) to bump it up to 75mg? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Thanks, haha. I read c.binos gyno reversal sticky and might try it out after i finish my pct from this cycle. I dont think its gyno from the gyno pics ive seen via google but worth a shot anyways. Most of the time my nips arent puffy, just sometimes when theyre bored they puff out a little, haha. I got a tamox/clomid combo (liquid of course) of 10mg tamox and 50mg clomid per ml in a 60ml bottle. Thats why i was gonna run 20mg tamox and 100mg clomid for first week or 2 then drop down to 10/50. What do u guys think? I also have some of lion's nolva left over so i could run half a ml of lions with 1ml of this combo to have 20mg tamox and only 50mg clomid for 4 weeks of pct. Was also gonna run l-dex at 1mg ed for 4 weeks for my ai. DO u guys think thats too much pct? Maybe just 1mg l-dex, 10mg tamox, and 50mg clomid for 4 weeks? Thanks!

Bump

yeah just wait to bump up on monday.
    and i dont think u need the l dex your already gonna do clomid and nolva...

yeah just wait to bump up on monday.
    and i dont think u need the l dex your already gonna do clomid and nolva...
    Cool, ill wait til monday. So no l-dex for pct? So the 2 serms would be fine and no ai? I thought u always need at least 1 ai and 1 serm for any kind of pct. I know halo and 11-oxo arent as strong as sd or phera and wont shut me down as much.

Day 3

Today was a unexpected day off, dont u guys hate it when that happens? Still feel good and muscles feel solid, very solid. Tomorrow will be for sure shoulder and maybe arms and then friday will be legs. Still taking sat and sun off so i gotta squeeze arms in tomorrow or friday but leg day always kills me so ima just do arms aftr shoulders tomorrow. Did 30 minutes of cardio today with the dog first thing on an empty stomach. I take 12 grams of bcaa before morning cardio so i dont risk losing any muscle and on days i dont do morning cardio i take it before workout and always after workout with whey shake and a solid meal of high protein and complex and some simple fast acting carbs. Still early to notice much but feel real good!

Day 4

Today was great! DId shoulders/traps/little arms. I went up 20 pounds on behind the neck shrugs and even did more reps. Energy was way up and so was stamina. Also went up 15 pounds on shoulder press with a few more reps. Maybe this stuff is kickin in already or at least starting to. Tomorrow is leg day.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    woot woot!!!!

bizump

nice work bro

Question Bump

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Cool, ill wait til monday. So no l-dex for pct? So the 2 serms would be fine and no ai? I thought u always need at least 1 ai and 1 serm for any kind of pct. I know halo and 11-oxo arent as strong as sd or phera and wont shut me down as much.
    Bump, what do you guys think? Cool if no ai is used for this cycle and just nolva/clomid at 20/50, 20/50, 20/50, 20/50? Just thought that for any pct you always need at least 1 ai and 1 serm? Thanks guys!

as far as i know your good with that...thats the pct im doing for my m1t

as far as i know your good with that...thats the pct im doing for my m1t
    Ok, cool! I'll just stick with the nolva and clomid then and after pct try c. bino's gyno reversal with lion's letro I have. Its puberty gyno if anything cus I can remember my nips looking like this well before the gym.

Day 5

Today was leg day. Kind of a lazy leg day for some reason, maybe because it looks like shit out today, I don't know. Just did 5 sets of leg press, 3 of barbell lunges, superset ham curls with leg curls and for 6 sets total and did 5 sets of donkey calf raises. GOt a good pump and did weight I normally do, maybe a little more but nothing great. Just seemedlike one of those lazy days at the gym for some reason. Maybe its cus its my b-day today, big 24 today! Taking the weekend off from the weights but will still post at least once everyday, im on this forum all the time.

Day 6

Auhh, hang over day. Partied way too hard last night for my b-day. Words of wisdom, dont mix patron, grey goose, and champagne in the same night! Today and tomorrow are planned days off.

def wanna avoid drinking as much as possible when your on orals bro...one time wont kill ya tho

def wanna avoid drinking as much as possible when your on orals bro...one time wont kill ya tho
    I know bro. Just a one time thing cus it was my 24th b-day yesterday. Usually after nights like that you always swear you never drink again, yeah right, haha. Back on track starting tomorrow with some morning cardio on empty stomach and 12grams of bcaa then back to chest and tris on monday.

yah i got ya...happy birthday btw

yah i got ya...happy birthday btw

Thanks homie! Cant wait til monday when i bump it up to 75mg ed, sure ill be feelin it by then.

Day 7

Today is my second off day. Gonna start the week tomorrow with chest and tris. Feel pretty good, muscles feel slightly pumped and tight even on off days. Still not feeling like im "On" anything yet but did have some strength increases last week on shoulder day but maybe it was just a good day for me since its still kinda early to expect much. I opened up the promagnon-25 today to see what they look like and they look crazy! Look like pink dbol 's, so funny. Gonna still take my halo-50 tab with my pre-workout meal, then take my 3 andro-extreme caps with my post-workout meal, then 1 promagnon-25 tab (dbol, haha) about 3-4 hours after working out with a meal so ill have my 2 halo pills about 6 hrs apart from eachother. Im sure by the end of this week (round day 14) i should be feeling like im "On" and if not then i guess my body doesnt respond to halo products or compound since this stuff is the original real deal. Noticing slightly more defintion all over though so thats a good sign. Will post some pics if i see a big difference mid-cycle but will for sure post after pics and pics again after i finish my pct to compare the 3 sets of pics.
    Last edited by wukillabee; 05-25-2008 at 10:45 PM.

nice work man edit out that UGL name i think its against the rules

nice work man edit out that UGL name i think its against the rules

Sorry, didnt know they were a ugl. I edited it out. Funny how they look just like them though. Cant wait for tomorrow!

Thumbs up Day 8

Today was Chest and Tris. All my chest lifts went up 10-15 pounds and even did a few more reps on top of that! Had a pretty solid chest workout and when it came time for tris i could only do maybe 5 sets because they were so damn sore after all the heavy chest exercises. Had my workout at 3 pm and now its 1015 pm and still have a great pump in my chest and tris. Started taking the promagnon today too. Can't wait now for Back and Bis tomorrow!

Day 9

Back and bis today. Woke up for some reason after getting 8 hrs sleep and still felt so damn tired. Still went to the gym wit limited time so i had to superset my exercises which was cool to mix it up but from being so damn tired i couldnt lift heavy weight. Still lifted some decent weight but nothing over the norm. Still had a good pump in the gym though and still do now. Noticing some more definition which is a huge plus. I plan on goin to bed early tonite so i have time for early cardio and cardio after working out. Been laggin the last few days on my cardio and abs so i gotta kick it up a few notchs to take full advantage of his cycle. None the less, diet is still in check and maybe thats why im seeing slightly more definition? Can't wait for this stuff to fully kick in, already can feel a god pump in my muscle and slight increase in weights and reps in the gym besides today. Tomorrow is shoulder/trap day which usually doesnt take long so i should have plenty of time for all the extra cardio.

keep doin that cardio fatty ; )

keep doin that cardio fatty ; )
    HAha, im doin it. Jaw startin to feel numb all day makin me want to grind my teeth, guess its kickin in. Little more anger too.

Um, Moved?

EIther im losing my find or someone moved my post, crazy. Hopefully it gets moved backed to the supplement forum which is were supplement logs/cycles are posted at. Oh well, guess this will be more of a log for myself now since most people dont look on this sub-forum for supplement cycles or logs.

Day 10

Today was another non expected day off but i kinda like taking wednesday off so ima change it up. Ima now do chest/tris on monday, back/bis on tuesday, wednesday off, legs on thursday, shoulders and arms on friday, saturday and sunday off. Gonna do abs and cardio on wednesday and saturday and sunday completely off from exercise.

Even though today is an off day, my chest/back/tris/bis feel so damn swole! Starting to feel a little agression too so it must be kicking in. Nothing crazy, just a little less sense of patience. Gonna be cardio/legs/abs tomorrow, cant wait!

nice job bro ill still be following

nice job bro ill still be following
    Thanks bro! Ima pm an admin and mod to see if they can move me back to the supplement forum. Maybe the admins think GAspari makes steroids ? HAha. Just funny me bein the only supplement log in this sub forum and theres countless prohormone logs in the supplement forum. Maybe i should do my test cypionate log in the supplement forum? Oh well, cant win em all.

Day 11

Today was legs/abs/cardio. Thursdays and fridays are my 2 days off from work so i can take my time. I usually have enough time the rest of the week as long as i dont sleep in. Its nice to sleep in a couple days a week though and not have to look at the clock while at the gym.

My leg workout was pretty good today. Didnt really do any weights above par for legs but was able to do a few more reps on my last sets and had good stamina and only rested maybe a minute in between sets. Went up 15 pounds though on donkey calf raises which was good and even did some extra reps with that weight too! Then did 5 sets of abs and 20 minutes of cardio with my heart rate between 133-138. Overall it felt like a good leg day with a slight increase in weight and good increase in stamina in the gym.

how are you liking the 11 oxo...i saw it for sale today in vitamin shoppe...also have you ever tried 6 oxo? whats your take

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information