Jallen5 is offline New Member

Thermoginic and creatine

Alright I have a few questions.

Taking creatine and a thermoginic (xenadrine or hydroxycut), does that contradict one another because one adds water weight and the other disposes of it in your body?

Last time I took a thermoginic, i could tell my body got used to the supplement and wasnt as effective towards the end, how should you cycle it to get the full effect throughout?

Last question, Creatine just rips my stomach apart, is their any products that you know that is better for this or in pill form?
    Xenadrine, Hydroxycut-any preferences?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't take creatine with an ECA stack.

Cycle ECA with Clen two weeks on two weeks off.

Creatine negatively affects some people.

Jallen5 is offline New Member
    I never really liked Creatine, just because it reallly tore up my stomach, but I'm going to take xenadrine and clen , 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, will I waste my protein shakes by taking it with this thermoginic stack. What should I expect with this thermoginic stack, xenadrine always worked well with me, but I'm not sure about clen, I'm sure its a lot stronger.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    You need to ensure a good solid protein base in your diet as to off set muscle loss whilst dieting. Your shakes won't be wasted. If you can tolerate ECA you will be able to tolerate clen which I personally prefer.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You still keep a good high protein base even when cutting right?So why would you change it ?

You need the protein to preserve muscle and to continue to grow and repair the trained muscles

Thread Information