yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up Stimulant X new version?

Hi everyone, i tried stimulant X back in early 2006 it was an older version and it worked amazing, weight loss, cut appetit and i almost lost a complet inch off my waist the first week.

I am soon to be 36 and feel i need to lose another 20 pounds, i saw that there is a new version of Stimulant X but i couldnt find any feedback on this version.

I dont know how good this new version.

Has anyone tried it?

Thanks

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    IMO not worth the price. I just had a hard time finding any ephedra for my ECA stack but eventually got some really cheap. ECA is by far the best fat burner for the money, I take no doz/ephedra/bayer asprin. Dont be foole by the newer products that contain ephedra/drine LEAF extract as the leaf contain no chemicals that work on your beta-3's. On that same note, caffiene by itself (guarana in stim-x's case) has minimal effect on liposys. I am not at all impressed with the newer OTC fat burners. If your going to go that route Venom is probably a goos choice but again, I am a lot fonder of an ECA stack for liposys.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    IMO not worth the price. I just had a hard time finding any ephedra for my ECA stack but eventually got some really cheap. ECA is by far the best fat burner for the money, I take no doz/ephedra/bayer asprin. Dont be foole by the newer products that contain ephedra/drine LEAF extract as the leaf contain no chemicals that work on your beta-3's. On that same note, caffiene by itself (guarana in stim-x's case) has minimal effect on liposys. I am not at all impressed with the newer OTC fat burners. If your going to go that route Venom is probably a goos choice but again, I am a lot fonder of an ECA stack for liposys.
    Thanks but for some odd reason (AGING YAGGGGG) my body doesnt tolerate ephedrine has it used to.

Even at low dosage i get a serious down after taking it, headacks and dizziness.

At least for the last 5 years each time i tried to take it that is the effect that i got, with different brands of course.

I get the same thing the first couple of days if I take ephedra by itself, caffienne and asprin will obviously help minimize that. You put a nice wooping on your beta 3's anyway so the crash is for real, which is why i cycle it 5 ays on 2 days off. Clen gives me wicked headaches and IMO doesnt even work as good as an ECA stack for the risk and price. If I were you i would really stick to trying to clean up the deit really well and adding a little cardio firt thing when you wake up, I would reccomend starting w/ a 2o min. power walk and gradually moving it to a 40 min. powerwalk, then you should be depleting glycogen stores every morning (assuming youve cut off carbs at a decent time the day b4) weight training in the late afternoon/evening then cardio first thing in the am, cut carbs by aroun 2 or 3 in the afternoon. JMO hope it helps

Thumbs up

I get the same thing the first couple of days if I take ephedra by itself, caffienne and asprin will obviously help minimize that. You put a nice wooping on your beta 3's anyway so the crash is for real, which is why i cycle it 5 ays on 2 days off. Clen gives me wicked headaches and IMO doesnt even work as good as an ECA stack for the risk and price. If I were you i would really stick to trying to clean up the deit really well and adding a little cardio firt thing when you wake up, I would reccomend starting w/ a 2o min. power walk and gradually moving it to a 40 min. powerwalk, then you should be depleting glycogen stores every morning (assuming youve cut off carbs at a decent time the day b4) weight training in the late afternoon/evening then cardio first thing in the am, cut carbs by aroun 2 or 3 in the afternoon. JMO hope it helps
    Thanks for great advise well diet is clean pertty clean but at 36 i am starting to struggle to lose weight.

I am barely getting back into it, i take my by to get to my job each day when weather is good, and i do some other cardio at night, i dont want mass i want to be smaller and feel better.

Dont get my started on clen nor T3 they really scewed me up couple years back and i was really under the dosage.

I receive stimulant X i just popped in a pill, man its pertty good so far, little rush, i am not hungry and small jittering.

Guess i will have to see how i feel in a couple of hours.

Thanks again for great advise, for the ephedrine yes i did the stack and no i got the same effect, my body just cant take this anymore.

Weird but i guess that its the way the human body is, at some point you cant go on doing the same things has you did in your 20.

That really sucks

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Hi everyone, i tried stimulant X back in early 2006 it was an older version and it worked amazing, weight loss, cut appetit and i almost lost a complet inch off my waist the first week.

I am soon to be 36 and feel i need to lose another 20 pounds, i saw that there is a new version of Stimulant X but i couldnt find any feedback on this version.

I dont know how good this new version.

Has anyone tried it?

Thanks

Hey man, yeah they changed the formula and "made it better" by taking out the (Chocamine) and tweaking other ingredients...

Its still getting good reviews from most users, but compared to the old formula isnt quite as strong.

I really liked it but would get a bad crash after a few hours. Still one of the better ones out there IMO (and pretty strong too)

Best available right now IMO is ALRI's Venom 3.0

Its being "reformulated" as well right now and supplys are limited, get some while you can. I love this stuff!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Hey man, yeah they changed the formula and "made it better" by taking out the (Chocamine) and tweaking other ingredients...

Its still getting good reviews from most users, but compared to the old formula isnt quite as strong.

I really liked it but would get a bad crash after a few hours. Still one of the better ones out there IMO (and pretty strong too)

Best available right now IMO is ALRI's Venom 3.0

Its being "reformulated" as well right now and supplys are limited, get some while you can. I love this stuff!
    Thanks i will look into this, i still have 90 pills of stimulant X at one a day i can last a long time, i might even cycle it a bit too.

Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Thanks for great advise well diet is clean pertty clean but at 36 i am starting to struggle to lose weight.

I am barely getting back into it, i take my by to get to my job each day when weather is good, and i do some other cardio at night, i dont want mass i want to be smaller and feel better.

Dont get my started on clen nor T3 they really scewed me up couple years back and i was really under the dosage.

I receive stimulant X i just popped in a pill, man its pertty good so far, little rush, i am not hungry and small jittering.

Guess i will have to see how i feel in a couple of hours.

Thanks again for great advise, for the ephedrine yes i did the stack and no i got the same effect, my body just cant take this anymore.

Weird but i guess that its the way the human body is, at some point you cant go on doing the same things has you did in your 20.

That really sucks
    awesome, the deal is, I am just about your age as well. I understand the metabolic rate slowing down. Having said that, suppressing appetite isnt the best thing to do, especially in your situation. Eat every hour and a half to two hours, very small meals and snack on high fiber lean protein foods. I eat about 8 meals a day, very small, but this is essentail to turning the "furnace" on so to speak. good choices are plain shredded wheat to snack on, raw broccoli, almonds etc, snack on them, make sure you get in your lean protein ie, fish,turkey, boneless skinlees brsts. this will keep you full and your metabolism running all day, skip the protein shakes as digesting whole foods takes more energy and speeds up your metabolism. Also as said b4 Venom is a good fat burner, it jacks you up though lol. let me know if you have more questions, I am about to be 31 and 213 5.5% bf as of Monday.

Thumbs up

awesome, the deal is, I am just about your age as well. I understand the metabolic rate slowing down. Having said that, suppressing appetite isnt the best thing to do, especially in your situation. Eat every hour and a half to two hours, very small meals and snack on high fiber lean protein foods. I eat about 8 meals a day, very small, but this is essentail to turning the "furnace" on so to speak. good choices are plain shredded wheat to snack on, raw broccoli, almonds etc, snack on them, make sure you get in your lean protein ie, fish,turkey, boneless skinlees brsts. this will keep you full and your metabolism running all day, skip the protein shakes as digesting whole foods takes more energy and speeds up your metabolism. Also as said b4 Venom is a good fat burner, it jacks you up though lol. let me know if you have more questions, I am about to be 31 and 213 5.5% bf as of Monday.

I did read that whole food is far better then liquid protein, i do eat a lot of yogourt for the allergies season.

8 meals a day WOW that is a lot.

Thanks again

8 small meals, for example i eat 3 chicken breasts but split it into 6 servings with steamed broccolli, then in between i will munch on almonds. then on training days i munch on plain bite sized shredded wheat

Thumbs up

8 small meals, for example i eat 3 chicken breasts but split it into 6 servings with steamed broccolli, then in between i will munch on almonds. then on training days i munch on plain bite sized shredded wheat
    MMMM i will look into this for sure great advise.

I am 5 feet 10 and around 212 myself but my bodyfat is way up there, i guess close to 15% if not 20%, i got a huge set of lovehandles and my waist is at 40 inch quit alarming.

I would love to get back into kickboxing in September there is a school close to my house with a ring and all the right equipment.

To do so i need to lose some weight, if i can get around 175-180 that would be great at 28 years old i was weighting that before i injured my back, now i am getting back into training so far so good.

I really dont want to build massive muscles, i just want to build muscles to support my frame, keep my pelvic under alignment, my C7 gives me issues has well because my head is leaning forward.

So i have a lot of rehab to do along weight training, cardio and posture rehab.

I read good things about stimulant X and appetit suppression, sugar urge and more, i guess that in one month i will be able to give you some feedback on how everything is going.

ladygarn is offline New Member
    new version of stim X sucks.

EC stack
    Thermorexin
    geranamine + caffiene to replace old stim X

Quote Originally Posted by ladygarn View Post

EC stack
    Thermorexin
    You are right, i am now taking 3 pills a day and am far from betting the same results has the one pill a day i took with the older version.

My appetit is cut in half meaning that i am still hungry that sucks.

On the positive side i get a huge energy boost and that pertty much lasts all day, and i dont get a crash after.

bro, this is great but I have to stress again that you need to eat constantly , you being hungry is not a problem, the choices you make when hungry can be a problem. But not being hungry doesnt fix this problem, healthy eating habits will. If you make the right food choices every couple of hours all day long you will burn more fat in the long run and most likely have trained yourself to continue eating a healthy schedule. Its by far the best way to get your metabolism going into overdrive.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ladygarn View Post

EC stack
    Thermorexin
    New formula doesnt suck at all, just isnt quite as strong as the older v...

Besides, the new formula IS Geranium + Caffeine...

I see you raggin on every supplement someone asks about here. Of course your entitled to an opinion, but its pretty obvious you dont know about the supp's your giving advice on...

SCREW APPETITE SUPRESSANTS...they are not a good idea for fat loss period. However, the contradiction is that caffeine has been shown to increase hunger and have much less of a thermogenic effect than people wopuld believe.

ladygarn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    New formula doesnt suck at all, just isnt quite as strong as the older v...

Besides, the new formula IS Geranium + Caffeine...

I see you raggin on every supplement someone asks about here. Of course your entitled to an opinion, but its pretty obvious you dont know about the supp's your giving advice on...

they cut the dosage of 1,3 dimethyl way back, and tried to supplant that with vinpocetine which does not really work and nopal cactus is not near the appetite suppresant. And I have tried both the original and the new one. anabolic extreme went mainstream and their product line went to shit. its a complete disgrace the way they call their half assed DHEA formula superdrol NG, when superdrol was a extremely potent anabolic steroid . I have real issues with their name game bullshit too.

MMMM not that bad after all, cut sugar, junk foods, eating right and lost around 1 good inch from my fat waist in a month, i am now taking 2 pills in the morning and energy lasting all day.

I am glad that i am holding on to my muscles too this time around bodyweight went from 212 to 203.

Thread Information