Deadlift007 is offline Junior Member

Arrow Walmart supplements

Ok guys, I'm not reffering to creatine and weightloss things you see in the corner at Walmart, but I'm referring to the the vitiman supplements. You see vitimin B, A, D etc....
    Also fish oils, flax, garlic, bee pollen. Are any of these things worth a skzit? They mostely come in these little gel caps. The question is not "will this pack on 50lbs of muscle" but rather, are they authentic and do they do what they say they will do?

I'm particularly interested in the amino acids.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I think most of that stuff is crap. No matter the brand. There is no regulation over what is put into suuplements so you never know if the label is correct.

im83931,
    Thanks for the reply dude, that's what I've suspected all along. Ayone else have a take on this?

T_man87 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    I think most of that stuff is crap. No matter the brand. There is no regulation over what is put into suuplements so you never know if the label is correct.

Walmart stuff is crap, but these companies DO have their labels and actual ingredients checked from time to time. Most pass muster, but some (especially protein with more sugar than listed) don't.

Supplements can be beneficial, if one uses a quality supplement properly. But like anything - using it half-assed will likely lead to disappointment. None of this stuff is a magic bullet.

Yeah.. I never thought it was a magic bullet so to speak, but was just wondering if they were reputable.

To be honest the only thing I was considering was a garlic supplement.. I've read it can help with natural Test production.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    i take fish oil flax melatonin and mil thisle from CVS

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Garlic boosts test? Got a link?

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    dude i would not wanna bur after takeing garlic pills

T_man87 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift007 View Post
    Yeah.. I never thought it was a magic bullet so to speak, but was just wondering if they were reputable.

To be honest the only thing I was considering was a garlic supplement.. I've read it can help with natural Test production.

I can tell you that a quality Protein, a quality creatine (esterfied or krealkalyn for me), a quality multi (mega men are my fav) and even a quality AAKG (NO2 type product) all work well for me. I utilize these types of products in my dailiy routine. But anything I've ever bought at Walmart or Costco has pretty much been crap. At least in my experience. There's usually a reason it's on their shelves in the first place.

Thread Information