IronFreakX is offline Banned

Arrow NOT AnOTHER........

yohimbine hcl thread...............

dont worry its not about yohimbine hcl i did my research bout it....now i have 1 questions left.....
    the yohimbine hcl im buying is in tablet form coated with brown shell thing....now im making this cream(b4 the flaming starts....my diet is good , decreased by 300 cal , E cardio etc...) spot reduction....
    vaseline , some salycilic acid , red hot chili powder , and the crushed yohinbine hcl

the problem is when i crushed the Y. it didnt mix well with the vaseline and i had small white pieces from it..all over the area i rubbed it (arms)so im thinking its not getting in my bod.....any ideas on how to make it mix well? i crushed it in this copper thing with the handle....ne ideas would be good...also do u know what the dosages are??? cuz im using bout 40 mg yohimbine , half a 325 mg aspirin , tsp of the chilli

and plz no1 tell me to buy it in powder form...as i wouldve if it were possible......

thnx

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    yohimbine hcl thread...............

dont worry its not about yohimbine hcl i did my research bout it....now i have 1 questions left.....
    the yohimbine hcl im buying is in tablet form coated with brown shell thing....now im making this cream(b4 the flaming starts....my diet is good , decreased by 300 cal , E cardio etc...) spot reduction....
    vaseline , some salycilic acid , red hot chili powder , and the crushed yohinbine hcl

the problem is when i crushed the Y. it didnt mix well with the vaseline and i had small white pieces from it..all over the area i rubbed it (arms)so im thinking its not getting in my bod.....any ideas on how to make it mix well? i crushed it in this copper thing with the handle....ne ideas would be good...also do u know what the dosages are??? cuz im using bout 40 mg yohimbine , half a 325 mg aspirin , tsp of the chilli

and plz no1 tell me to buy it in powder form...as i wouldve if it were possible......

thnx
    why not just buy a premade formula like lipoderm ultra? and u can buy powder y-hcl.

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    why not just buy a premade formula like lipoderm ultra? and u can buy powder y-hcl.
    I wouldve but im in egypt....that shit aint available and probably wont pass thru customs and if it did they would want tons of money for it....

ic, binders in pills are not something you want to pass through the dermis

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    ic, binders in pills are not something you want to pass through the dermis
    say wha?

plz explain some more

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    say wha?

plz explain some more
    tablets will have binders, and caplets will have fillers, basically crap you dont want in you. not toxic, btu not anything you want traveling through the dermis on a consitent basis.

Thread Information