Thread: Phentermine?

tt333 is offline Senior Member

Phentermine?

Has anybody tried this fat loss product? Prices are high as hell. 30 day cycle will run you 100$.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    its not to good bro, i dont like it at all very very strong at first then wears off quickly

peace

nuke is offline Member
    I have it. My doc throws them at me. I wont go against what Jason said, but it does what it is prescibed for. I can go all day and not eat. Thats bad, so I have to force myself to eat or make a huge reminder to.

The shit works. But as Jason says it kicks in , you feel like superman zinging around every where. When you crash you crash.

All and all i like it cause you dont have the BP risks tha I get with Clen !

works, but can be too harsh

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I used it on a two week on/two week off cycle....Lost 12 lbs first and second 2 week cycles and then 8 lbs on the last. Made me aggressive as hell. Serious energy. My doc kept a close eye on my bp.

Wish I could use it now...but it would pop HUGE on my weekly (lately) piss tests.

Sigh....

C.B.

I'm prescribed to Adderol, and Dexidren. They are both very potent and long lasting. They destroy my appetite but they work wonders for me for treatment of ADHD. I guess I just pick up the side benifit of the drugs fat loss properties. Both Adderol and Dex. work very well at the fat loss game but, day in and day out use will leave you feeling shitty and cracked out. Never take any perscription amphet. drugs like these in addition to caffeine

Thread Information