wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Liver Longer or Liv.52?

Whats better for methyl prohormones or steroid protection? I hear people say liv.52 and some say liver longer but both products have different ingredients so both products cant be the same or provide the same protection. Just tryin to see which one is better if anyone can give an educated answer on that instead of opinion. Thanks guys!

g0dsend is offline Member
    I took liv52 and milk thistle together. But I think the most important thing out their to help your liver is H20. 50% of americans over 50 have a "fatty" liver, because they dont drink enough water and eat bad.

Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    I took liv52 and milk thistle together. But I think the most important thing out their to help your liver is H20. 50% of americans over 50 have a "fatty" liver, because they dont drink enough water and eat bad.
    Water isnt an issue for me since its all i drink all day everyday and plenty of it. Just trying to see whats a better support supp while taking a methyl prohormone or steroid ? Liv52 seems popular but doesnt claim to work specifically for this situation. Liver longer seems to be the only product to calim protection for this specific concern on methyls but kinda pricey and seems to only have 1 active ingredient to work its magic.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Liver Longer seems very overpriced. I'd go with water, milk thistle, liv-52.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Liver Longer seems very overpriced. I'd go with water, milk thistle, liv-52.
    Exactly why im thinkin more of liv-52 but liver longer claims to be for methyl prohormones and steroids . Then again, could just be marketing. Ill just use plenty of water, anabolic innovations life support (overall support supp with milk thistle), and liv-52 whenever using a methyl ph or steroid for ultimate protection.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    go with liv 52

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    liv 52, tried and true

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Whats better for methyl prohormones or steroid protection? I hear people say liv.52 and some say liver longer but both products have different ingredients so both products cant be the same or provide the same protection. Just tryin to see which one is better if anyone can give an educated answer on that instead of opinion. Thanks guys!
    when using methylated orals go with liver longer and AI's cycle support. when doing longer injection cycles i just use cycle support and SAMe.

the reason our prices are somewhat higher is simple, you get what you pay for in this industry and it cost a lot to product a lot of the ingredients we use. higher extracts, harder to find ingredients/sources, and a purity guarantee constitute for a slightly higher price but well worth the money in many people's eyes.

Thread Information