bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

mohn and m5 cycle log

Hey guys, this is my second ph cycle. So far, I am about a week into my mohn and m5 cycle. I'm running 24mg of mohn a day, split up into 2, 12mg doses(once in the morning before cardio then in the evening), and taking 20mg of m5 in the morning before cardio. I would use the m5 pre w/o, but instead I use no-xplode. My goals are to cut to 10-12% bf, but at the same time gain some strength. My beginning stats are ht-5'5", wt 184, not sure about bf, probably between 15-17%.

Todays workout
    Morning cardio-30 minutes on ski machine(not sure what its called), and 10 minutes on treadmill.

Back/biceps day

T-bar rows-45 for 12, 90 for 10, 135 for 8, 160 for 6
    Rack deads-225 for 12, 315 for 8, 365 for 8, 405 for 6
    Dumbell rows-80 for 6, 90 for 4, 100 for 3 (Yeah I'm pretty weak here.)
    Seated Cable rows- 110 for 12, 120 for 10, 130 for 8, 140 for 8, 150 for 6

Dumbell curls-30 for 8, 30 for 6, 30 for 6, 40 for 2 (biceps feeling fatigued)
    Barbell curls- 65 for 10, 75 for 8, 65 for 8
    Cable curls- I'm not sure what the weight was here. The machine weight was set on 9 whatever that is. I did 3 sets of 8. I highly doubt it was 90lbs though.

Today I felt pretty good. By the time I started working my biceps, they were already pretty fatigued. So far, I feel that my cardiovascular endurance has slightly increased, and I look a little bit leaner. Strength wise, I feel it's gradually increasing. So far I haven't exprienced any side effects, which is to be expected since m5 and mohn are mild compounds.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Umm

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28 View Post
    Hey guys, this is my second ph cycle. So far, I am about a week into my mohn and m5 cycle. I'm running 24mg of mohn a day, split up into 2, 12mg doses(once in the morning before cardio then in the evening), and taking 20mg of m5 in the morning before cardio. I would use the m5 pre w/o, but instead I use no-xplode. My goals are to cut to 10-12% bf, but at the same time gain some strength. My beginning stats are ht-5'5", wt 184, not sure about bf, probably between 15-17%.

Todays workout
    Morning cardio-30 minutes on ski machine(not sure what its called), and 10 minutes on treadmill.

Back/biceps day

T-bar rows-45 for 12, 90 for 10, 135 for 8, 160 for 6
    Rack deads-225 for 12, 315 for 8, 365 for 8, 405 for 6
    Dumbell rows-80 for 6, 90 for 4, 100 for 3 (Yeah I'm pretty weak here.)
    Seated Cable rows- 110 for 12, 120 for 10, 130 for 8, 140 for 8, 150 for 6

Dumbell curls-30 for 8, 30 for 6, 30 for 6, 40 for 2 (biceps feeling fatigued)
    Barbell curls- 65 for 10, 75 for 8, 65 for 8
    Cable curls- I'm not sure what the weight was here. The machine weight was set on 9 whatever that is. I did 3 sets of 8. I highly doubt it was 90lbs though.

Today I felt pretty good. By the time I started working my biceps, they were already pretty fatigued. So far, I feel that my cardiovascular endurance has slightly increased, and I look a little bit leaner. Strength wise, I feel it's gradually increasing. So far I haven't exprienced any side effects, which is to be expected since m5 and mohn are mild compounds.
    Ill google it anyway but for the rest of us, what the hell is mohn and m5? Sorry, just never ever heard of these prohormones and im sure if i type in m5 in google ill just get plenty of bmw info. Thanks! Maybe tell us the chemical structure or active ingredients in this stuff or company name. Thanks again and good luck with ur cycle.

These are some I saved up over the years. Unforntunately, they're not around anymore.

If you do a quick search, you'll find a lot of threads of guys using these compounds. But I don't recall anyone ever running them together.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28 View Post
    These are some I saved up over the years. Unforntunately, they're not around anymore.

If you do a quick search, you'll find a lot of threads of guys using these compounds. But I don't recall anyone ever running them together.
    Can u list whats in them or give us the company name to look up? If its before the ban i think was in 2004 then it might be some good stuff. Can u maybe upload some pics of this stuff? Thanks!

I remember getting the mohn from nutraplanet. I don't remember where I got the m5, nor do I remember company names. When I got them, I almost immediately freezer wrapped them, and put them in the freezer.

I know m5 converts to mestanolone(mdht), and mohn is methyl-hydroxy-nandrolone . I think that's it anyways, Bryan2 would know.

Just an update, I did a late night workout lastnight, and took no-xplode before I went. The end result was me finally falling asleep at 11am, then getting up at 3pm.

So instead of doing my cardio in the morning, I did it after my 2 hour long class for 40 minutes. I can definetly tell my endurance is up.

On a sidenote, I'm thinking of ending the cycle. My right nip is begging to bug me, and I don't want to risk having gyno again. I had the shit removed when I was 18, and don't want to go through it again.

Thread Information