silverice is offline New Member

What is DHEA?

whats DHEA?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A precursor to Androstendione.

What is Androstendione?

A precursor to Testosterone .

What is a precursor?

Your body needs to make one adjustment to get to the next stage.

DHEA will not make it to testosterone as much in younger people. DHEA levels in people decline with age - so it COULD happen for those over 30. However, andro supplementation makes more sense for the end result - when compared with DHEA.

BTW - if you are asking for yourself... you are too young for either. Assuming you did just turned 17.

Basically you are already full of hormones. If you want to make fast gains in the gym - read some more about proper training and nutrition...

Otherwise...

If you are asking for your parents or an older friend - than good lookin' out. You came to the right place

silverice is offline New Member
    I have been working out for two years and i was looking for something over the counter before doing some monster stack, and a frind recommended DHEA
    trust me ive made some sick gains by eating shity and just working out but i want 21inch arms by may only4 inches off maybe 40lbs will get me there i hope

Great job on your results so far - keep it coming...

Try eating correctly and doing some Internet searches on Positions of Flexion (POF) and German Volume Training (GVT). Two great training methods. Your sups should stay at the basics like Multi, Vitamin C, Protein Sups (if needed to meet your daily requirements) and Creatine (for strength and size training cycles - E/C/A for cutting).

Since you are advancing well, start earning more advanced training splits. Buy some books. Good autors to look for are Tudor Bompa, Charles Poliquin and Fred Hatfield.

No pill should ever replace great training programs and theories. They complement them.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by silverice
    I have been working out for two years and i was looking for something over the counter before doing some monster stack, and a frind recommended DHEA
    trust me ive made some sick gains by eating shity and just working out but i want 21inch arms by may only4 inches off maybe 40lbs will get me there i hope
    What are your stats? (height, weight, bf%, measurements). 21" arms is a high goal, believe me its gonna be a lot harder to get to 21" arms than you think. Well, then again there is a difference between 21" arms (pure mass) and chiseled 21" arms (lean)

Thread Information