BlGdawg is offline New Member

Injectable Andro?

some prohormones are made sterile.....would it be more benifitial to inject? I'm sure that it would be better because it would bypass your liver and kidneys but is it worth sticking a syringe in your body if you don't have to?

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Philly boy huh...I'm across the river bro. GO BIRDS! Just some advice why andro? I'm not pushing gear, infact I have zero cycles under my belt, but what your saying sounds like. If I shoot the beer or JD direcctly into my vein it would work better.
    If you want to do gear do it. Trust me andro's a waste of time! 1-ad/1-test all that crap, I've tried them and I've received very little effects from it, very slight.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    amen. Don't waste ur $ on that shit.
    For what ppl pay for this shit u buy in GNC you can have 2 cycles!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Bro, what you'll pay for 4 bottles of 1-AD you can get real results with the real sh*t! I wasted my cash, and I'm not into wasting it either! If I could have done it over I would have taken the cash and bought the good stuff. My loss is your gain! JUST SAY NO TO THE PRO-hormone SHIT!

BigBad is offline Banned
    I've injected andro before (I know it sounds stupid) and saw great results! I know gear is a lot better but, I chose to use a sterile prohormone not because of my personal beliefs (cuz I've used gear before) but because I couldn't fail a drug test (I know andro can show up but it's out of your sys. in a couple of days). An injectable andro does bypass the liver and converts into testosterone /nandralone A LOT better than an oral (which is easily broken down by stomach acids). My advice would be to take 1 cc every other day (or at least twice a week). Also, make sure the supp. is an oil base and is sealed w/a rubber stopper. No BS...it's the best legal shit I've ever used! Good luck bro. -BB

Solo is offline Junior Member
    What except the hormone and oil does it contain? There are lot of shit in orals that could fuck up your blood, some shit build lumps when injected. It's not enought they they're sterile. And I would not belive they are really sterile if they were made for oral administration, you don't need lots of bacteriums to get a blood-poisoning, a least eat some antibiotics while you're on that shit.
    I think it would be a lot safer to get real stuff, and probably cheaper too.

BigBad is offline Banned
    The bottle I bought was based in sesame oil (the exact same oil that gear is based in). It cost me $50 for a 10ml bottle and neither I nor anyone else I know who used it (I personally know 4) experienced any side effects/problems injecting it.

It's your body. You know junkies inject tap water in their veins sometimes, and they most often survive, but sometimes not. Why not buy real gear instead??????
    It's very easy to get a blood-poisoning, if you are unlucky you could get it by just breath on your syring......by the way, how will you re-close youre bottle, will it come in contact with anything that could contaminate it, is it possible for you to breath in it, where will you store the bottle cover will filling youre syring, could it get in caontact with anything contaminationus? and so on, it's not difficult to understand infections from hospital equipment was a usual reason for dying some 50 years ago........

BigBad is offline Banned
    don't you think that i know all of that? the bottle i used was in a SEALED vial with a RUBBER STOPPER on it. and with real gear, you NEVER really know what your getting, no matter who it's from. trust me, i used EVERY precaution. It's a long story why i didn't use real gear THAT time but, it's a long story and I'm not up for explaining it.

You probably know more than I do, just tried to help you.

BlGdawg is offline New Member
    bigbad....was it impact250. Impact is a sterile prohormone that is made to imitate sustanon . Its comes ready to inject and my results have been good so far. i'll keep you guys posted

BigBad is offline Banned
    yes. in 4 weeks i gained 15 lbs, addes 40 lbs to my bench (no that's not a misprint), and 50 lbs to my squat. i also ate like a horse and took 5g of plain creatine powder (mixed w/apple juice) pre and post workout. this stuff is no joke. how much/often are you taking it?

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BigBad
    yes. in 4 weeks i gained 15 lbs, addes 40 lbs to my bench (no that's not a misprint), and 50 lbs to my squat. i also ate like a horse and took 5g of plain creatine powder (mixed w/apple juice) pre and post workout. this stuff is no joke. how much/often are you taking it?
    What was your sides? Was it water bloat? high blood pressure...sexual dysfunction? Ive seen this product from the net. Might try it someday.

BigBad is offline Banned
    I really didn't notice too many sides from it. I would probably attribute any water bloat from the creatine, didn't exp. any sexual problems, and failed to monitor blood pressure.

Thinking about taking it again very soon.

Thread Information