• avant one

4 4.49%
  • ergo 1-ad

46 51.69%
  • 4-ad

24 26.97%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C.K. is offline Junior Member
    I tried the 1-AD and 4-AD combo along with a post cycle of 6-OXO. Not worth the money at all. No real gains, and i got side effects. I would have rather done the real thing to have somthing to show.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    You got no results at all? Good thing I didnt blow my money on them...I just bought 20 lbs of N-Large 2 and stocked up on ephedra products.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Did the double the dose vpx stuff and the only time I every had a symptoms of gyno was with the vpx paradeca, in short I never got gyno from real gear only pro-h

My advice be careful and if your gonna try something might as well buy bulk powders and kits and brew your own.

That way your getting more benefits and real gear at a fraction of the cost.

With Pro-h a lot of people will say they don’t work. They do but sporadically and you will still get sides.

In short when I grew up in Southern California guys would put a kit on a 4-cylinder car and never race it. It looked great but couldn’t perform.

This is your body bro… if you’re going to experiment. Research and do real AAS they will work. And one last word with real gear use real PCT not M or 6oxo

bmuhtneerg is offline New Member

Prohormones

I've taken 2 cycles of zoelabs 1 test. I gained 13 lbs and kept 11 the first one and gained 7 and kept 5 the second time, ran chrysin during and tribulus post cycle. now i'm on a 2 week cycle of M1T i've gained about 5 lbs in 9 days at 10mg upping to 20 for the remainder of the cycle. Prohormones like andro are ok but only in diol form not dione and 19 nordiol is better than 4AD but if u want to run a cycle of both i'd say go for the 5AD becuase the 19-nor and the 4AD will fight for conversion so you won't get as many. as for 1-test it's the way to go for legal steriods . keep lifting

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I think pro hormones are a serious waste of money, they really dont do a whole lot except put a hole in your pocket. The results are not steroid like at all like they claim to be, there might be a bit of a strength increase but thats about it.

Sir Foxx is offline New Member
    None of the ones listed in the poll are the best. Try Methyl-1-Test or Methyl 1,4 AD or Methyl-Dien.

Sir Foxx is offline New Member
    Also, PH's and prosteroids are not a waste of money if you know what you're doing, how to stack them and how to do proper PCT. With the prices as low as they are now on most of them, with the new methyl technologies, transdermals you can easily equal a moderate "gear" cycle. It all comes down to how smart you do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information