redmr2t is offline New Member

Cycling Creatine ?

I guess ignorance is bliss I have been using 5g of Creatine daily for a year. now I find out I should be cycling off ? hmmmmm.

What do you guys think....

TIA

bigtime is offline New Member
    WELL I HEAR THAT WHEN YOU GO OFF ALL YU DO IS LOOSE WATER IN THE MUSCLE......then when you go back on it just fills back up with water.......that is why it feels like it is workin again.....so i think you should just stay on it......and at 5 grams a day it will not hurt your body.....(think about it)

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Originally posted by bigtime
    WELL I HEAR THAT WHEN YOU GO OFF ALL YU DO IS LOOSE WATER IN THE MUSCLE......then when you go back on it just fills back up with water.......that is why it feels like it is workin again.....so i think you should just stay on it......and at 5 grams a day it will not hurt your body.....(think about it)
    agreed! totaly
    i think a big reason why people cycle creatine is because it could be hard on your body of long use, but that isnt necesarily proven. in the year taking 5 grams of creatin how much weight have you gained???

Creatin is excellent for volumizing muscle cells with water and in time it can lead to lean body mass.

redmr2t is offline New Member
    I went from 165 to 185 in one year. My strength is nearly double on all exercises. I am real happy with creatine, being a hard gainer any weight, even water, is decent. When I have got on and off I noticed about a loss of 7 lbs the first time, 4 pounds the second time and this past time not much at all my weight is pretty static right now. But I am stuck. I have bird bones so 185 looks pretty good on my 6.1 chasis. I would have liked to see 200 but I only put on fat when I force the issue (even with a 4 day a week workout (1 day is cardio)). It appears that its effectiveness over time seams to waining.....

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    make sure u are eating at least 1.5 grams of protein per lean body weight. eat alot of calories too if ya wanna put on size. Its easier to either bulk or cut at differant times. so if ya wanna try and cut to do cardio 4 days a weel 30 minutes 65-70% of maximum heart rate.

Thread Information