Thread: N02

ColeD is offline New Member

N02

What u guys think about it? how is it?

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    This supplement has actually been discused quite a bit on the board bro... Personly I think it rocks.... U get sort of an EQ pump of this thing
    I've got a lot of budds that say the pumps are off the hook.... Some say the it works even better with creatine.... Overall, I'd say it get 4 out 5 in my books (It would get 5 out of 5 but its too dam pricey)....

ColeD is offline New Member
    does it increase strength though?

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    i was wondering the same thing about an increase in strength. I was also wondering if you had any increase in vascularity?
    thanks

bigteez66 is offline Junior Member

N02

As you might know I work at GNC and get all the returns and the expired stuff. I took the N02 today, it is my first day but at the end of the day I am starting to feel pumped. My buddy took it and he said it takes a couple of days to get in your system. I don't think I would pay $79.99 for it but I sure will take it for free! PM me with your supplemental needs I have a pretty good stock. Andro poppers 100, cutting gel etc. Thanks!

maximized is offline Junior Member
    I wrote some about this in other posts, so Ill keep it short. I got some the first week it was out and took it for 2 months. I loved it and will start it again after i start my new job...

peace

-max

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    would there be any benefit taking this with juice, or should this be a off cycle only to help keep the gains?

tryn2getripped is offline New Member
    I also work at GNC, but in oregon, i am suppossed to get paid in the next few days, would it be worth it to use my 30% discount to buy it with some trac creatine?

Steele is offline Member
    geuss we all work at GNC. fits the mold i geuss. anyway, i work there as well and was doing some reasearch. thinking about putting together my own NO2. Glutamine and ornithine combine to form alpha-ketogluamte (however you spell it), then add arginine for blood flow, nitrogen and ph balance. whalah, a cheaper alternative of NO2???
    sounds good in theory. i just started creatine (my cycle ended last week) gonna try my NO2 recipe this saturday. i will let you all know how it works. gotta keep my gains!!

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Hey steele...check out this months issue of 'Muscular Development'. theres an article in there about 'making your own NO2' and why it wont work, blah blah...of course it could be a money making gimmik to keep you from doing it, but then again, it may not. check it out.

peace

max

FmRommel is offline Member
    Honestly.....You gotta wonder if this shit is gonna be like the Myostatin Binders!

stinky is offline Associate Member
    No2 didnt do shit for me
    Last edited by stinky; 12-03-2002 at 09:26 PM.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    NO2 didnt do too much for me, well it did do something but not to much, then when I hit the cycle with test/deca /abombs and did it 4 weeks in, i fucking looked way bigger even that day, and i swear i didnt change eating habits or anything. wtf happened!

Thread Information