Thread: NitroPhen

RyDawg88 is offline Junior Member

NitroPhen

Anyone ever heard, or seen the results of this? i was thinking about taking it but not sure. Its supposed to be a great appetite suppression and cut body fat while preserving muscle mass. Thanx

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt pay the shipping and handeling on this. Ive seen where there advertising, "Get NitroPhen for free, and you have to pay is s/h". Go with Hydroxycut,ECA stack or Xzen.

RyDawg88 is offline Junior Member
    now if i take hydroxicut, will i get skinny? thats something i wana stay away from, i need to lose my bf percentage, but i would like to keep my mass.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    RyDawg- I've been eating especially clean but have kept my calories high and have been doing cardio in the morning before I eat with great results. I haven't lost any weight, actually I've gained it, but my waist has gotten smaller. Go figure, My strength hasn't gone down either. You might have to sacrifice a little muscle while losing fat.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    just make sure your taking in enough calories so the muscle will be spared. just as texan said there is a possibility you will sacrifice a little muscle but nothing to turn you into a stickman.

Thread Information