AnabolicKarma is offline Junior Member

Yhomiburn, does it work??

Hi,
    I have done it all, the diet, the resistance..you name it to bust some ripped abs..the cardio..etc...Alot of people swear by yohimburn i mean i am already 6'3 165 and believe it or not i dont have much more than 5% body fat but i still have about a slight inch of fat over my belly..just a slight layer..i cant seem to get it ripped..and if i gain any fat it ever would go there..any advice on creams to get that layer off?? Would liposuction get me ripped abs? LOL
    Thanks for your advice guys..anyone know of good creams..where to buy..etc..let me hear your voice!!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Give it a shot

I 've been on for about 3 weeks and see a dif. I have also been working out like a madman, and havent missed on the diet for about 8 weeks. If anything It seems to have a placebo effect for me. Good luck

Re: Yhomiburn, does it work??

Originally posted by AnabolicKarma
    Hi,
    I have done it all, the diet, the resistance..you name it to bust some ripped abs..the cardio..etc...Alot of people swear by yohimburn i mean i am already 6'3 165 and believe it or not i dont have much more than 5% body fat but i still have about a slight inch of fat over my belly..just a slight layer..i cant seem to get it ripped..and if i gain any fat it ever would go there..any advice on creams to get that layer off?? Would liposuction get me ripped abs? LOL
    Thanks for your advice guys..anyone know of good creams..where to buy..etc..let me hear your voice!!
    is the fat just on your abs?

frontal fat may be more of an insulin issue... (it depends)

if you have the tire your are a much better candidate (this is almost always an alpha 2 rich fat pattern)

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm gonna throw this out there

if you are as lean as you say, in my best estimation, i would say the problem is poor abdominal development, not body fat. i'm slightly below you in bf% right now and my serratus and all that good shit is kicking.not because of my bf%, but because i'm low in bf AND have developed the muscles. if it was only a matter of bf% 114 lb guys would be sporting supermodel abs.something to think about

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Either you need to hit the gym harder or you could try a keto diet. I havnt tryed that one myself but ive read itīs suposed to be the best way to get ride of the last layer of fat.
    Good luck.

Originally posted by palme
    Either you need to hit the gym harder or you could try a keto diet. I havnt tryed that one myself but ive read itīs suposed to be the best way to get ride of the last layer of fat.
    Good luck.
    while those are good reccomendations the biochemical and metabolic reality of high A2 dense tissue and insulogenic fats often necessitate chemical counter agents.

yoshimat is offline New Member
    can you stack it with bromo?

Originally posted by yoshimat
    can you stack it with bromo?

the answers to my ohter post seem to say yes, but just wnt to be sure.

thnaks

bump for confirmation.

Thread Information