dudsy is offline Junior Member

new carb inhibitor?

has anyone tried this new carb inhibitor called phaseolamin? it is an extract of white kidney bean which is supposed to work on the enzymes which aid in the breakdown of carbs in the intestines. this stuff has popped up in a new cutting suppliment( also contains HCA, citrus aurantium, forskoli and a few other things) im very interested in this as my diet calls for the last few meals of the day to have as close to zero carbs as possible,but i find that everything i eat(AND ENJOY)has hidden carbs in it, so this may help

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    theres something called carbblocker found at bodybuilding.com and it blocks all carbs from being converted to fat. Theres also a fat blocker.

come on guys, someone here must have used this stuff

bump

zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    it dont work.

davidthebeast is offline New Member

Chitosan, Phaselamin and Pyruvate Questions and Answers

I too have read about the above products that are supposed to help burn fat, but aren't thermogenics.

Has anyone used any of these with any success?

The chitosan is some crap from shellfish that is supposed to be really good at absorbing fat but might have some side effects. Check out http://informedbeauty.com/chitosan.shtml for more info on it. The following article says it doesn't work at all: http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/we...c/chitosan.htm

Pyruvate is supposed to help burn fat, too. This article says that it too doesn't work: http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/we...c/pyruvate.htm

The phaseolamin is supposed to be a carb-blocker which converts carbs into sugar (energy) instead of fat. I couldn't find much on phaseolamin, except that Phaseolamin may reduce the rate or thoroughness of starches such as potatoes, pasta, bread, etc. from being broken down in the digestive tract into sugars. Whether supplements of phaseolamin produce weight loss in humans is not clear at this time.

I think I'll stick to Clen and ECA stacks.

drock8 is offline New Member
    theres no such thing as a carb blocker, it may help limit the carbs getting into ur fat storage, but u can't block carbs from ur system. what about adding flavored rice cakes and a protein shake, u get alot of protein and about 11g of carb per cake, not a bad end of day meal. just a thought, good luck bro.

Thread Information